TAB Thread.

See, I still don't know what you and everyone else mean by this. RSE can be disabled. :confused:

Meh, still sounds shit.

Hey so Mitch or anyone else, I got another solo question.

Me Myself My Enemy. Is it even two solos? If it is, where is the break point (I assume measure 131 in the tab would be the start of the second, but still 130 doesn't sound like a proper ending for a solo to me... so maybe it's just one player).

Hell, could you just make a whole list stating who does which solo in every song? Hhahahahaha

In most songs I can hear it, but in Me Myself My Enemy I didn't really recognize any of Alexi's signature licks :

Oh god, there's a clear difference.

Roope = 115-130
Alexi = 131-139

And all the solos are listed when you buy the albums. ;)

I really would, but they don't sell them anymore...

So I just got my friend to give me em.

I've already learned

Hellhounds
Blooddrunk
One Day You Will Cry
Tie My Rope
Done With Every Thing, Die Foir Nothing¨
Banned From Heaven
Roadkill Morning &
Looking Out My backdoor

(All With solos) :)

I started learning Lobodomy yesterday, thats one strange and complicated song, but also very addicting for me. ^^

I can play parts of all of them from tabbing them but I wouldn't be able to play any of them all the way through without not knowing a certain section.

I've just finished learning some small parts from the new songs, they'll be on youtube momentarily :p

Mitch, you are a god, that needs to be said! The tabs are incredibly accurate, and the new songs are fun to play! :D

I'll say in advance of the video, excuse the mistakes! Time was against me as usual, and my hand have been feeling quite painful recently, due to a displaced and inflamed ganglion! :D

EDIT: I put a thank you at the end of the video btw, just so people knew who did the tabs :D

awesome tabs dude

if some of you might ever tab we're not gonna fall full,
here's the interlude:p

btw never noticed the C's at the end of bar 4, i always thought it were B's

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool stuff Tim. I was thinking about doing that earlier today actually, I might do.

Thanks for the comments on the tabs everyone.

Ben, I'll make a sound clip later of exactly how GP4 and GP5 sound like on my computer. I like the drums more on 5 but the guitars sound worse. I dynamics act differently on the two too so I just use 4 because I'm used to the way everything works and whatnot.

Ben, I'll make a sound clip later of exactly how GP4 and GP5 sound like on my computer. I like the drums more on 5 but the guitars sound worse. I dynamics act differently on the two too so I just use 4 because I'm used to the way everything works and whatnot.

I found that when I had RSE switched on, after a while the whole program would start to muck up! Synths wouldn't be on time and all the instruments would crackle..