TAB Thread.

You have so many videos, why don't you just plug your amp straight into your computer?

I tried that on my most recent vid and it sounded wayyyy better than even putting my mic right in front of the amp.

Because my computer is pants :( It refuses to install quite a few programs which would allow me to add effects to the guitar!

Like none, LOL!
I don't trust the site or the 'net unless its Amazon or a reliable shop to be honest (never trust something if you can't see its' policy) A friend gave me GP5 via MSN, and he downloaded it off a torrent site. :)

Same! I just left my msn on for the whole night while I slept, and it had only just sent by the time I woke up! Haha!

Same! I just left my msn on for the whole night while I slept, and it had only just sent by the time I woke up! Haha!

lulz, you should have asked him to zipp it for you- much quicker!
Oh, and how do you action a floating bridge? say if you want to add thicker strings and lower the action and play in a different tuning?

Yeah :)

Basically, if the bridge goes up (away from the guitar) tighten the springs, if it goes down (into the body) loosen the springs :)

For people who don't know.... when you tune your guitar down (eg: E standard to D standard), it slacks your strings and when it's up, then they stretch.

N.B.: I said strings! not springs!

It bloomin shows the tab an the vid, there just one mistake they put a 14 on the B string instead of A

@Digma:Anyway this is what i got from it.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ygc8mg

Hey Mitch on your blooddrunk tab at bar 63 doesn't the melody get played on guitar aswell,i can hear it slightly if it's panned to the right. Bloody great tab though:). this is my backup for it:

And also a good quality live video of Hellhounds:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the keyboard is playing a harmony during the final diminshed sweeps and I don't think Alexi does the tap on the album version.

Another thing I noticed, instead of this:

E:-14-17-14------
B:-----------16--

Alexi plays:

E:-14-17-14------
B:-----------15--

Dmaj instead of diminshed, even though the next shape is diminished too.

It bloomin shows the tab an the vid, there just one mistake they put a 14 on the B string instead of A

That is rediculous. For people who can't transcribe it by ear or even watching it played slow, they're gonna go to the book...which is wrong. Fucking idiots.

@Digma:Anyway this is what i got from it.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ygc8mg

Hey Mitch on your blooddrunk tab at bar 63 doesn't the melody get played on guitar aswell,i can hear it slightly if it's panned to the right. Bloody great tab though:). this is my backup for it:

Yes. Which is why if you check the tab, the melody IS played by the guitar too. ;)

For people who don't know.... when you tune your guitar down (eg: E standard to D standard), it slacks your strings and when it's up, then they stretch.

N.B.: I said strings! not springs!

Thanks guys! Ive decided on an ESP SV BTW Tim ,albeit in black so yours shall have some company :) Check guitar compliation in the future (before the summer) for a post of my SV!