TAB Thread.

There's also atleast my Warmen tabs on ultimate-guitar.com. I don't care if someone else publishes my tabs on some other site.

As long as that someone doesn't take credit for tabbing them, I'm happy.

Hey Mitch, now that you're done with those blooddrunk tabs, do you think you'll have more time soon to finish up some of the Sinergy tabs? A lot of them just have a small piece missing.

I know going through all the tabs would take you a long time, so I did that work for you :)

Here's a list I compiled of all the things I found missing in your Sinergy tabs. :D

Missing Guitar Parts:

Beware The Heavens:
Venomous Vixens -- Solo pt 75-76
The Fourth World -- Acoustic part during measure 20-27, 29-36 (I THINK there's an acoustic part here, haven't relistened to song to check tho), again measure 114-121, 123-130.
Beware The Heavens -- Everything after measure 14

To Hell And Back:
Return To The Fourth World -- Measure 15-30 Lead harmonic/stuffs. Again measure 58-73. Solo measure 140-141.
Last Escape -- Measure 25-32, Everything after measure 51

Suicide By My Side:
Violated -- Missing solo parts 43-46
Nowhere For Noone -- Missing Guitar 2 Measure 41-48, missing everything past measure 56
Passage To The Fourth World -- Gtr III Measure 55-57 missing
The Sin Trade -- Random Harmonics and weird shit going on during last verse into outro
Written In Stone -- Second part measure 13-16 (if there is one), lead measure 43-44

I don't think it's important. I did what I wanted to do and I've kinda lost interest. Maybe one day when I'm bored I will.

^You've lost interest in Sinergy? I thought that was impossible, :lol: Nah, I wouldn't have enough patience to do so many tabs and make them accurate, so I won't change my opinion about you, although it pisses me off that there isn't still a good full BTH tab on the net. Not your fault of course, but as I suck at tabbing I'll have to wait until you get bored. Hope it's soon though, :lol::lol:

I didn't say I'd lost interest in Sinergy, just tabbing every single song, note for fucking note. Maybe I'll finish off one day. Maybe not. I don't know.

I didn't say I'd lost interest in Sinergy, just tabbing every single song, note for fucking note. Maybe I'll finish off one day. Maybe not. I don't know.

Haha maaan, i just wanted to thank you for actually tabbing all the songs that you have, it's been of great help to me, on many parts ive wondered about fingering and approach, also they are so easy to make into backing tracks! Really, its been fun. I'm sure someone, will help/finish those tabs that you lost interested in doing, and honestly, i would have lost interest way before you. Great job, and thanks a lot :)

Haha maaan, i just wanted to thank you for actually tabbing all the songs that you have, it's been of great help to me, on many parts ive wondered about fingering and approach, also they are so easy to make into backing tracks! Really, its been fun. I'm sure someone, will help/finish those tabs that you lost interested in doing, and honestly, i would have lost interest way before you. Great job, and thanks a lot :)

Ditto

From that video it looks like your using the benson picking style (probably not on purpose). Thats cool, jeff young (my teacher from last quarter at school) was teaching me how to do that shit. I couldn't get it. But supposedly it really improves how clean you play. It's some weird shit. Nice video btw.

I was not blaming you, :lol: As I told you, I wouldn't (considering I was able to tab properly) have had patience to do half of the tabs you have done.

How do you do the BT? Cos I got CEP 2.1 the other day and he doesn't save with the recordings the MIDI BTs, and it's freaking me out :erk:

Hey Mitch, you ever thought of doing Norther tabs? I was listening to them last night (taking a break from blooddrunk :p) and they sound pretty beastly!

Norther sound too COB copy for me with worse vocals (sorry, I cant stand Petri's vocals, I know they are in Alexi's style, but they're boring for me :ill:), and besides, although they play solos and they have keys, they don't have the feeling Janne and Alexi get (that's all IMHO, btw). In fact, the songs I like more from them are two covers (Smash by The Offspring and Tornado Of Souls by Megadeth) and the song Fuck You! from Till Death Us Unites. I like some songs on this album but I can't listen to it from start to finish :)

How do you do the BT? Cos I got CEP 2.1 the other day and he doesn't save with the recordings the MIDI BTs, and it's freaking me out :erk:

I do it like this:

I break up the tab into different files, mainly into two or three

One drumtrack midi
one(or more) synth/orchestration

Then i load those two tracks in REAPER

and i hit FX, and load EZD/DFH for the drumtrack, and an orchestration VSTi for the synth (though i dont have one atm :( )

It pretty much plays itself. I tweak both tracks, EQ them and stuff, till im happy. IF i know im gonna make many tracks with guitar and shit, i export them right there and then load them as the rendered wav file, to save CPU and shit.

Then i can record rythm tracks, and leave the lead, or make it a cover, and record leads and vocals aswell.

Always remember to not put the master volume too loud though, i covered All Hail The New Flesh by SYL the other day, and i put the volume so loud that if i convert it to MP3, it breaks up and overdrives :( Plays just fine in Wav though :err: