TAB Thread.

Just a stupid question: when will RockHouseMethod release the Alexi DVD-s? Because I wanted to check it but haven't found it yet. Thanks. :loco:;)

u can buy them here http://www.musiciansfriend.com/navigation?q=alexi+dvd&st= i think u mean u can't find them in stores tho right? not sure

I'd like to know when the Rockhouse DVD's will be on Ebay. They've already released them through their site but they won't accept SOLO card payment or Paypal.

and Mitch they accept paypal there at the link up there i dunno if they send it up there where u live tho

Well like I said, I'd like to be proven wrong but so far, I've yet to hear a non-professional guitarist perform listenable bends with the 2nd finger.

I remember someone asking me if I could write out who does all the solos on the Sinergy CD's but I just found something on SOB where it has the info.

TO HELL AND BACK (2000):

01. The Bitch Is Back (solo: Laiho, Laiho, Laiho&Latvala)
02. Midnight Madness (solo: Latvala, Laiho)
03. Lead Us To War (no information)
04. Laid To Rest (solo: Laiho, Laiho)
05. Gallowmere (solo: Laiho, Latvala)
06. Return To The Fourth World (solo: Laiho, Latvala)
07. Last Escape (solo: Latvala, Laiho)
08. Wake Up In Hell (solo: Latvala, Laiho)

SUICIDE BY MY SIDE (2002):

01. I Spit On Your Grave (solo: Laiho, Laiho&Latvala, Latvala)
02. The Sin Trade (solo: Latvala, Laiho)
03. Violated" (solo: Latvala, Laiho)
04. Me, Myself, My Enemy (solo: Latvala, Laiho)
05. Written In Stone (solo: Laiho, Latvala)
06. Nowhere For No One (solo: Laiho, Latvala)
07. Passage To The Fourth World (solo: Laiho, Laiho, Latvala)
08. Shadow Island (solo: Latvala)
09. Suicide By My Side (solo: Latvala, Laiho)
10. Remembrance (no solos)

I bend with my 3rd finger too =P I think it's more easy and ,Warheat is right, put some vibrato on it is beautiful XD

Well like I said, I'd like to be proven wrong but so far, I've yet to hear a non-professional guitarist perform listenable bends with the 2nd finger.

How about that korean kid (funtwo) who did the canon rock song? The one that was the most famous and has like 40 million views on youtube? He does some bends with the ring finger, and some with the index/middle, and they all sound great.

BTW thanks for the solo writeup for the sinergy songs

Wait a minute, looking through that solo list, you have under gallowmere that alexi has the first solo and roope the second... which is definitely not true.... is that list not in order then (if not, it's kinda pointless :p )?

How about that korean kid (funtwo) who did the canon rock song? The one that was the most famous and has like 40 million views on youtube? He does some bends with the ring finger, and some with the index/middle, and they all sound great.

I dno why that vid is so popular, I've never liked it and his vibrato is nothing special to my ears.

Wait a minute, looking through that solo list, you have under gallowmere that alexi has the first solo and roope the second... which is definitely not true.... is that list not in order then (if not, it's kinda pointless :p )?

Gallowmere???????

Alexi definitely plays the first solo. Look at my tab:

Bar 147: PG style lick, also played in COB solo.
Bar 148: Alexi's "signature" vibrato.
Bar 151: Have you never heard him play this before????

Roope:

Bar 173: Legato playing, Alexi always picks.
Bar 175: Sloppy playing, Alexi always records 100% perfect on the albums
Bar 177: Roope uses this lick alot, Alexi doesn't.
Bar 179: Alexi lick but they share alot of licks, this is one of them.

And there's the fact that it's written in the THAB booklet. ;)

But Alexi plays the lick at 173 almost excactly the same in the solo of Hate Me......

And yeah the 179-180 as you said is like alexi's signature lick :\

ALSO in YOUR tab you wrote at measure 188 "Perform wide vibrato here... Alexi Style" lolwtf?

its actually by jerry c, sucked his has less views, i prefer his anyway

But Alexi plays the lick at 173 almost excactly the same in the solo of Hate Me......

And yeah the 179-180 as you said is like alexi's signature lick :

ALSO in YOUR tab you wrote at measure 188 "Perform wide vibrato here... Alexi Style" lolwtf?

There's no point on discussing it, as THAB booklet clearly says

solo 1: Laiho
solo 2: Latvala

I own the CD, so I can tell you that.

And yeah the 179-180 as you said is like alexi's signature lick :

Bar 173: I said it was played legato instead of picked. Alexi picked that lick on Needled 24/7 and Hate Me, regardless of what he does live.

Bar 188: alexi STYLE. I listened to it last night after I posted and the vibrato on the second solo and that whammy raise at the end sound nothing like Alexi. It's all in the sound, I've been studying his style for about 2/3 years, I can tell what's Alexi and what's not. ;)

Last bit of bar six and bar 7 of CoB, hopefully?

PM PM PM PM PM PM PM PM
E E E E E E Q E E E E E E E E
--------------------------|--------------------------|
5--5-----5s--7------7s-9----|------0--2--3--2--------|
3--3--3--3s--5-5-5-5s-7----|------0--2--3--2--------|
--------------------------|--0--0---------------0--0--|

bump?

Does anybody have the tab for any of the licks in this video?
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=j723qPG-qhA[/ame]

greatly appreciated. :)

edit: besides the ones that are featured in Sioux city.

Since it's the tab thread and that it's a tab, I shall post here.

I was kind of bored and pissed today so I decided to start a new project, tho I cannot really put word on it, I would say Experimental Technical Death Metal, but whatever.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wsq2dx (Updated)

Here's a tab of the first song. Have fun :D

Edit:
I added some little things and a Guit solo :D http://www.sendspace.com/file/wsq2dx

The solo is how I was playing on guitar so there's weird thing that doesn't sound the same at all on GP4 but anyway.

Since it's the tab thread and that it's a tab, I shall post here.

I was kind of bored and pissed today so I decided to start a new project, tho I cannot really put word on it, I would say Experimental Technical Death Metal, but whatever.

http://rapidshare.com/files/114020853/ETDM_-_1.gp4.html

Here's a tab of the first song. Have fun :D

wow it's a great song! Every sound sounded good to me but there isn't a guitar solo D:. lol joke.. it isn't deceiving at all because I know I can't do better in one day.