TAB Thread.

Just a stupid question: when will RockHouseMethod release the Alexi DVD-s? Because I wanted to check it but haven't found it yet. Thanks. :loco:;)

I'd like to know when the Rockhouse DVD's will be on Ebay. They've already released them through their site but they won't accept SOLO card payment or Paypal.

Digma, I'm not tabbing that song. I only did a lil' bit cuz the intro is cool.

I'd like to know when the Rockhouse DVD's will be on Ebay. They've already released them through their site but they won't accept SOLO card payment or Paypal.

Digma, I'm not tabbing that song. I only did a lil' bit cuz the intro is cool.

Ok, :p I don't requested any tab or something, just wondered. Btw the Sixpounder solo ain't tabbed by me at all, The solo comes from Rockhouse method Alexi lesson (http://www.rockhousemethod.com/News/Images/Six-pounder-Solo.gif) and the background form Epi's tab.

Guys...how would you finger and play a lick like that:

------------14-------------
---------14----17p-14-17b--
-----16b-------------------
---------------------------

I'm really having trouble with rock licks like that :erk:.

No offence but your bends are probably really weak then. Try bending with ur 3rd finger and apply some vibrato.

:\ I still can't quite get vibrato on bends right. I can do normal vibrato just fine, but I guess since I do it back and forth and you have to do bending vibrato in just one direction, I can't really do it.

Ugh I keep trying.

Also, what do you mean by the bends are probably weak? I often bend with my middle finger in situations like that. Do you mean weak in that it won't have vibrato? or weak in that it won't bend far enough?

: I still can't quite get vibrato on bends right. I can do normal vibrato just fine, but I guess since I do it back and forth and you have to do bending vibrato in just one direction, I can't really do it.

Ugh I keep trying.

Also, what do you mean by the bends are probably weak? I often bend with my middle finger in situations like that. Do you mean weak in that it won't have vibrato? or weak in that it won't bend far enough?

I basically mean they sound shit.

:lol: Why? That's how I do and is the one which I have more strength, :lol:

I don't use it that much for scales and that but for bendings yeah, Hellion solo f.e.

Also is the one I use more for harmonics, which I usually bend.

I have no problem bending with my middle finger. You should be able to bend with all your fingers anyway because you won't always have the opportunity of bending with your third finger. It's situational.

I have no problem bending with my middle finger either. I can do it with any finger also but every single player I've ever seen that bends with their middle finger SUCK at bends. I guess Alexi is the only exception.

Maybe one of you guys could change my opinion?

Thanks...I was playing it that way. How about picking? All strict alt. picking? Or little bit of "sweeping" in there?

Dno if anyone cares but I play it like this:

wckc4x.jpg

The first two notes are not sweep picked. I use two seperate downstrokes. If the lick is quite fast, then I won't actually pick the 17th fret on the B string. I'll just do a "hammer on from nowhere".

It's probably not the best way to do it but it works okay for me I suppose.