TAB Thread.

^Glad to know you agree with me, then. Seriously.

And:
:lol::lol: Only if the purpose is getting some spaghetti carbonara, :lol: (I'm boiling spaghetti atm, :lol:)
I can do that, and I love it, it's one of the first dishes I love cooking the most. :Smokin:

But I won't say anything else about it cuz this is the Tab Thread. :)

Well, you can make a tab for spaghetti carbonara, jusd put one random note on Guitar Pro and fill the info box with the recipe, :lol: As I don't think you have guitar pro I might do it for you, :lol: I'll use some old riffs I have and call the song ''Ode to spaghetti carbonara'' :lol::lol::lol:

^I'll try and see what happens. If something good pops up I'll post it, if not I'll throw the riffs to the bin and keep the awesome title, :lol: Although what is sure is that I'm not going to be able to compose riffs that can match the awesomeness of the dish we're talking about, I should be Alexi or Jari or Muhamed to do something like that, but I'll still try, :lol:

On topic: I've tried Smile Pretty For The Devil first seconds. I know Mitch got it perfect or at least sure that better than I can, but still wanted to try and see what happened, so opinions please. I want comments mostly on drums/bass which are the harder parts for me. Thanks.

SPFTD try

Mitch did only tab the solo, the rest was what I got from a site but I changed some part and I didn't bother changing the intro because the positions is good, that's the main thing.

there's something up with the strumming/muting pattern yeah. i'd rather not try and fix it and embarrass myself so i thought i'd just point it out :p

I think he missed a harmony during the interlude too. Digma, I suggest you take the tab and go through it, bar by bar, every instrument, making sure it's as perfect as you can get it. I might take down all the tabs that aren't by me or if they are wrong because it's going against the paragraphs in the first post.

I think he missed a harmony during the interlude too. Digma, I suggest you take the tab and go through it, bar by bar, every instrument, making sure it's as perfect as you can get it. I might take down all the tabs that aren't by me or if they are wrong because it's going against the paragraphs in the first post.

okay some are not 100% correct, a mistake here and there, but don't take em off, its a good collection:erk::cry:

and my lil' bloodred tab will be ready next week, (i was 1 week off to prague, and now my computer has reached a new, unknown level of slowness, but i'm working on it :))

I mean ones like Warheart (not done by me), there was a Needled 24/7 tab not done by me which is now gone and now this COB tab is good but there's a few things missing.

The Follow The Reaper tab was done by Young Guitar but I'm sure there's a few fingering issues that could be resolved.

Hum Hum ...

Can someone tab "Trigger" of In Flames bc the version on ultimate-guitar is not so good =P
And : No I don't tab it by myself because i'm not good
And : No I don't want do start tabbing
And : ... That's all =D

I mean ones like Warheart (not done by me), there was a Needled 24/7 tab not done by me which is now gone and now this COB tab is good but there's a few things missing.

The Follow The Reaper tab was done by Young Guitar but I'm sure there's a few fingering issues that could be resolved.

the needled tab was the version taken from guitar world. i own that issue so i compared them.

the rhythms are off on the intro, it's not a fucking gallop rhythm :lol:

Hum Hum ...

Can someone tab "Trigger" of In Flames bc the version on ultimate-guitar is not so good =P
And : No I don't tab it by myself because i'm not good
And : No I don't want do start tabbing

This thread is for the uploading and discussion of tabs for songs written by Alexi and co.

And : No, I don't want to tab this song.
And : I think you should start tabbing because you won't get help whenever you ask for it. You need to help yourself sometimes too. I don't do requests anymore unless someone starts a tab themselves.

the needled tab was the version taken from guitar world. i own that issue so i compared them.

the rhythms are off on the intro, it's not a fucking gallop rhythm :lol:

Yeah, I think I have a scan of that tab. I never bothered to listen to the song for tab purposes because of that, it seemed good enough.

This thread is for the uploading and discussion of tabs for songs written by Alexi and co.

And : I think you should start tabbing because you won't get help whenever you ask for it. You need to help yourself sometimes too. I don't do requests anymore unless someone starts a tab themselves.

Yeah, I think I have a scan of that tab. I never bothered to listen to the song for tab purposes because of that, it seemed good enough.

Guitar World just tabbed Lake Bodom the other month if you're interested.

not that it hasn't been overdone or anything

how do you open these motherfucking files... i think i tabbed follow the reaper wrong, but i wont know until i see this version.
there are so many layers in this song and everything is so loud, it gets difficult at times...

Mitch, you are a beast! Haha! :D Are there any tabs that you feel are very wrong? Cos I am sometimes good at correcting them! :D

Mitch, you are a beast! Haha! :D Are there any tabs that you feel are very wrong? Cos I am sometimes good at correcting them! :D

how do you open these motherfucking files... i think i tabbed follow the reaper wrong, but i wont know until i see this version.
there are so many layers in this song and everything is so loud, it gets difficult at times...

They're motherfucking guitar pro files. You need motherfucking Guitar Pro 4 or 5 top open these sons of bitches...

just wanted to say thx to mitch for the cool hellhounds on my trail tab :kickass:

:kickass: