TAB Thread.

Get a teacher? Nah, just kidding. I have some papers with much theory, I could scan them if you want me to. Oh, now when I'm looking at it: it's in swedish :erk:

Thanks anyway.

I downloaded this perfect pitch thing. Apparently you can develop it, so i'm gonna give it a try

I doubt it. Alexi writes stuff by just jamming and records it all onto a tape recorder and then will teach it to Ale/Roope/Henkka and then jam it out with Janne & Jaska.

If you like a riff enough to want to use it in a song for your band, you'll probably remember it well enough so that you don't need to write it down. It becomes muscle memory.

WHY IS IT THAT PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT WHAT THEY CAN'T HAVE, AND WHEN YOU SUPPLY THEM WITH IT, THEY WANT SOMETHING ELSE. KINDA.

IT'S LIKE I TABBED NEARLY ALL THE SINERGY SONGS IN FULL, ALL INSTRUMENTS AND EVERYONE'S ASKING ME TO FINISH BEWARE THE FUCKING HEAVENS. GOD DAMN IT.

IT'S NOT EVEN THAT GREAT, LISTEN TO THE REST OF THEM AND LEARN THE SONGS THAT DO HAVE FULL TABS FFS. C'MON, YOU CAN DO IT!

JUST FUCK OFF. I HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING WRONG. NO ONE WOULD HAVE SAID ANYTHING IF THE CAPS LOCK WASN'T ON SO STFU. IT'S WHAT I WRITE, NOT HOW I WRITE IT. GEEZ.

Yeah ok...but i think it looks angry when you write "JUST FUCK OFF. I HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING WRONG." i dont know how to explain....

hey mitch, i was going through the Children of Bodom tab, and I'm pretty sure there's something a bit off in the second half of bar six and bar 7.

hey mitch, i was going through the Children of Bodom tab, and I'm pretty sure there's something a bit off in the second half of bar six and bar 7.

Mitch did only tab the solo, the rest was what I got from a site but I changed some part and I didn't bother changing the intro because the positions is good, that's the main thing.

Whats with the capslock? :lol:

-[chop]-;7216522 said:
Prolly a mistake...if not...attention....

(.....)

-[chop]-;7216529 said:
Omg again....

JUST FUCK OFF. I HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING WRONG. NO ONE WOULD HAVE SAID ANYTHING IF THE CAPS LOCK WASN'T ON SO STFU. IT'S WHAT I WRITE, NOT HOW I WRITE IT. GEEZ.

-[chop]-;7216575 said:
:lol: calm now...its just internet ffs....

Exactly, so don't overheat when someone uses only caps. It's just internet ffs. :rolleyes:

-[chop]-;7216623 said:
Yeah ok...but i think it looks angry when you write "JUST FUCK OFF. I HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING WRONG." i dont know how to explain....

Hey dudes! :wave:
We all know that the caps lock appears as a bit odd if we see whole posts written with it only, but what if Mitch's caps lock key got stuck and he couldn't temporarily use it properly? That's why we should read the content of the posts and focus on that cuz reading them seriously we see that he wasn't angry or something... certain is that if people pick on him with no reason, then he's got a right to get angry.
He doesn't write that way when he's angry... chill out, you guyz. Isn't it that you were drunk and all, last night? :cool: I joke, a bit. :p
And yes: I'm Mitch's advocate.
Nah, not really, but I had to point that out. Yes, now I go back to the kitchen. :Smug: :)

^Mostly agreed but...

┼Victim of the Night┼;7217188 said:
now I go back to the kitchen.

:lol::lol: Only if the purpose is getting some spaghetti carbonara, :lol: (I'm boiling spaghetti atm, :lol:)

WHY IS IT THAT PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT WHAT THEY CAN'T HAVE, AND WHEN YOU SUPPLY THEM WITH IT, THEY WANT SOMETHING ELSE. KINDA.

IT'S LIKE I TABBED NEARLY ALL THE SINERGY SONGS IN FULL, ALL INSTRUMENTS AND EVERYONE'S ASKING ME TO FINISH BEWARE THE FUCKING HEAVENS. GOD DAMN IT.

IT'S NOT EVEN THAT GREAT, LISTEN TO THE REST OF THEM AND LEARN THE SONGS THAT DO HAVE FULL TABS FFS. C'MON, YOU CAN DO IT!

I'm sorry dude, :lol: No need to get angry at that, just wondered about it cos I love the song. I know Venomous Vixens or Razorblade Salvation rock too, and I'm trying to learn some songs too (atm stuck with Violated, I won't stop until I get that riff, I know is really hard but I need to get it down, :lol:), just wondered about the song.