TAB Thread.

Alexi is watching you.

2it67w1.jpg

Holy shit that scared me :lol:

I posted about that in a previous post.

Mitch said:
And on a COB tab related note, I had a look through the latest issue of Total Guitar and they've tabbed Blooddrunk. The weird thing is 95% of it is EXACTLY the same as my tab...

The intro rhythm guitar, the keyboard melody played on guitar all has the same fingerings, the verse riff is actually wrong but the harmony at the end of the powerchords is the same notes and fingering as mine, the pre chorus is exactly the same and the chorus is exactly the same.

They've tabbed the keyboard solo arranged for guitar and they've got the fingerings for the guitar solo wrong. I'd love to know that my BD tab is 90% published in TG because the guys that did the article looked on the net first.

I should ask them if they used any online assitance for their "transcription"...

Epi, do you have those COB backing tracks from that DVD on your computer?

Oh shit I forgot to upload them!

Yeah I have them, but they're on my other computer which is in my apartment. I have my laptop with me here at work.

I'll be heading home on thursday so I'll try to remember to upload the tracks for you guys.

I can't, I don't have a scanner. The pic I posted was from a digital camera so I'd have to stand back more, making it smaller.

I posted about that in a previous post.
And on a COB tab related note, I had a look through the latest issue of Total Guitar and they've tabbed Blooddrunk. The weird thing is 95% of it is EXACTLY the same as my tab...

The intro rhythm guitar, the keyboard melody played on guitar all has the same fingerings, the verse riff is actually wrong but the harmony at the end of the powerchords is the same notes and fingering as mine, the pre chorus is exactly the same and the chorus is exactly the same.

They've tabbed the keyboard solo arranged for guitar and they've got the fingerings for the guitar solo wrong. I'd love to know that my BD tab is 90% published in TG because the guys that did the article looked on the net first.

I should ask them if they used any online assitance for their "transcription"...

did they do things like palm mutes, harmonics and bends/whammy stuff same to?
it would be too much of a coincidence if it looked same imo:rolleyes:

Lol that pic is awesome.

Hey Mitch do you have any idea how Roope does that weird bend thing in his solo in Violated where it hits two pitches at once as he bends back down?

I tried tabbing it out and it seems he's bending up a hole step from 19 on the high e string. I can only imagine he's also picking 18 on the g string at the start of the next measure (18 not bent) to have the octave double pitches?

Do you think this is how he plays it? I can't seem to do that clean at all, it seems not possible. Or do you think maybe he's using an octaver pedal?

Hey Mitch, is it ok if I use two of your backing tracks for something reallly important? ^^ Like play a live medley of those with two guitars at school? (Silent Night, Bodom night and Towards Dead End)

Well Epi actually made both of those if you're referring to the ones in the first post but he doesn't mind.

Ensi said:
Hey Epi/Mitch, can i use your backing tracks for my videos as long as you get credited?
<-Warheart-> said:
Go for it.
Epi said:
Sure thing man.

Personally, I don't really care. They're just backing tracks, I didn't write the music so it's not like you're stealing anything from me and I'm sure Epi feels the same way.

Will there be any form of recording happening?

Yeah seriously record the video of you doing it, it's always great to see people doing bodom covers

I'll see about it since I got only 2 days left. I'm in the real rush with school and everything. Last time I did a cover of COB live, it wasn't great because I couldn't hear the drummer very well but now I play with a backing track! Hope it does the trick.