TAB Thread.

:lol::lol::lol: You dad's going to be pretty happy about you turning your house into a collage made with parts of your own body, :lol:

* Gorific *

I'll celebrate my happy deathday with my lungs acting as balloons, banners and straws made of intestines and cartilage, a beatbox made by my heart... to control it, you only need to siphon and blow, and the best DJ claims my head as a prize. My balls for the last.

^That'd definitely be a no for me. If it's just a little it won't have any effect on me, and if it's more than just a little it might have bad consequences for my playing, :lol: I tried once, and once was enough, :lol: But that's of course for me. Janne seems to think different, :lol: And even that way he pwns me in accuracy on his performances, :lol:

* Gorific *

I'll celebrate my happy deathday with my lungs acting as balloons, banners and straws made of intestines and cartilage, a beatbox made by my heart... to control it, you only need to siphon and blow, and the best DJ claims my head as a prize. My balls for the last.

:lol: Nice deathday dude.

^That'd definitely be a no for me. If it's just a little it won't have any effect on me, and if it's more than just a little it might have bad consequences for my playing, :lol: I tried once, and once was enough, :lol: But that's of course for me. Janne seems to think different, :lol: And even that way he pwns me in accuracy on his performances, :lol:

It also makes it easier to sing alexi-style heh heh.

When me and my friends get together and I end up the one doing the singing, I've got to have a couple of shots to sound angry enough with the vocals ;)

Allright, it's time for the quick BT update which I promised you quite a long time ago.

The .rar -file contains the following tracks:

Original backing tracks from 'Hevikaraoke: Hits from Spinefarm' DVD:

• Children Of Bodom - Children Of Bodom
  • Children Of Bodom - Warheart
  • Children Of Bodom - Towards Dead End

Updated and new backing tracks made by me:

• Children Of Bodom - Bed Of Razors
  • Children Of Bodom - Black Widow
  • Children Of Bodom - Hatebreeder
  • Children Of Bodom - Follow The Reaper
  • Children Of Bodom - Mask Of Sanity
  • Children Of Bodom - Nothern Comfort
  • Children Of Bodom - Bodom Beach Terror
  • Children Of Bodom - Sixpounder
  • Children Of Bodom - Triple Corpse Hammerblow
  • Children Of Bodom - You're Better Off Dead
  • Children Of Bodom - If You Want Peace... Prepare For War
  • Children Of Bodom - We're Not Gonna Fall
  • Children Of Bodom - Latomeri (Klamydia cover)
  • Children Of Bodom - Lookin' Out My Back Door (CCR cover)

The original tracks are in quite poor quality (you can hear this annoying hissing -sound in the quiet parts) plus I've ripped them with the vocal track on.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lmxh33

Allright, it's time for the quick BT update which I promised you quite a long time ago.

The .rar -file contains the following tracks:

Original backing tracks from 'Hevikaraoke: Hits from Spinefarm' DVD:

• Children Of Bodom - Children Of Bodom
  • Children Of Bodom - Warheart
  • Children Of Bodom - Towards Dead End

Updated and new backing tracks made by me:

• Children Of Bodom - Bed Of Razors
  • Children Of Bodom - Black Widow
  • Children Of Bodom - Hatebreeder
  • Children Of Bodom - Follow The Reaper
  • Children Of Bodom - Mask Of Sanity
  • Children Of Bodom - Nothern Comfort
  • Children Of Bodom - Bodom Beach Terror
  • Children Of Bodom - Sixpounder
  • Children Of Bodom - Triple Corpse Hammerblow
  • Children Of Bodom - You're Better Off Dead
  • Children Of Bodom - If You Want Peace... Prepare For War
  • Children Of Bodom - We're Not Gonna Fall
  • Children Of Bodom - Latomeri (Klamydia cover)
  • Children Of Bodom - Lookin' Out My Back Door (CCR cover)

The original tracks are in quite poor quality (you can hear this annoying hissing -sound in the quiet parts) plus I've ripped them with the vocal track on.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lmxh33

SOOOWEEEEETTAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EPI

Do you have more original Backing Tracks ?? OMG i want more of those :rofl: !!!

alexi's Voice sounds fucking cool like this xd!!!

hey guys

im starting to get into lil'bloodred ridin hood

http://www.sendspace.com/file/v53xmu

do you guys find this tab is accurate?

if not can you guys help out fixing it :) ?

i forgot to use edit on the post above this one sorry !

i know that tab, its from ultimate guitar
and it isn't accurate, i looked some parts up to tab, but it misses things like keyboard parts, and guitars and drums are sucky too

i posted my tab a while ago here, i'm happy with it, but there are still some inaccurate parts in it, that's why mitch doesn't put it on first page...
but try correcting my tab, it's much less work than that

here it is
i hope its accurate enough, i think the solo sucks, but to everyone who can correct it,, correct it:)

edit: tab

i know that tab, its from ultimate guitar
and it isn't accurate, i looked some parts up to tab, but it misses things like keyboard parts, and guitars and drums are sucky too

i posted my tab a while ago here, i'm happy with it, but there are still some inaccurate parts in it, that's why mitch doesn't put it on first page...
but try correcting my tab, it's much less work than that

edit: tab

Nice !!!!
that is indeed better than the one from ultimate guitar ! \

Nice Epi, thanks a lot. I'm going to be doing an assessed performance and my song is "Towards Dead End" and now i have the proper backing. Cheers :kickass: