TAB Thread.

WOW EPI those backing tracks rocks every other old backing tracks! and especially those originals you got there! you got any other of those?

MOAR!

EDIT: Seems like "HEVIKARAOKE VOL.2 - 2ND DVD WITH FINNISH METAL" got a original Needled 24/7 backing track.

EDIT2: "HEVIKARAOKE VOL.1 - 1ST FINNISH HEAVY KARAOKE DVD" got Hate Me!!

Thank you guys! I'm glad you like 'em. :headbang:

WOW EPI those backing tracks rocks every other old backing tracks! and especially those originals you got there! you got any other of those?

MOAR!

EDIT: Seems like "HEVIKARAOKE VOL.2 - 2ND DVD WITH FINNISH METAL" got a original Needled 24/7 backing track.

EDIT2: "HEVIKARAOKE VOL.1 - 1ST FINNISH HEAVY KARAOKE DVD" got Hate Me!!

Yeah and there's also 'In Your Face' on some DVD but the thing is that those are just normal karaoke tracks with only the vocal track removed.

What's cool about this 'Hits from Spinefarm' DVD is that it has this BANDOKE thingy which allows you to mute every instrument of the song, either with the vocal track on or off. There's also atleast 'Hits from Pantera' and 'Hits from Iron Maiden' with this Bandoke thing.

Why shoudl you be pissed? You recorded yours, now you have 2! :lol: Even if there are guitars too, I'll download them but when I feel like I can play the rythm guitars crystal clear I'll record my own rythms too.

How do you make your new BT's Epi? Again with fruity loops?

Pretty much yeah. Midi to FL and then some mixing in Audition. Those BT's were made a long time ago. Haven't done any BT's in a long time.

Oh and Epi... could you make a new BT for We're not gonna fall but with THIS keys?

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE

Would be really cool if you can do it!!!!:saint:

I can't see what's the major difference in those keyboards and the keyboards in my BT?

Plus, you can do it yourself. Just correct the drums in the tab and that's it.

And like I said, my other computer (which has all the programs and tabs and DVD's) is fucked up atm so I can't do shit with it now.

They're a bit different and I like the keys better in the interlude when they are a octave higher. I would make it for myself (I did once two weeks ago) but your drums and bass soundfonts sounds much better than the ones I have... Do you use the jddrumkit? And which bass soundfont do you use?

Why shoudl you be pissed? You recorded yours, now you have 2! :lol: Even if there are guitars too, I'll download them but when I feel like I can play the rythm guitars crystal clear I'll record my own rythms too.
Yeah i suppose, it was all recorded with an in built mic on my computer lol