TAB Thread.

I was just looking through the Sixpounder tab, and i'm sure this has been mentioned.

Bar 69 should be a 2/4 with an added snare hit.

Before the last bar i think we/I/you should add 3 bars and put the main riff in there, at least thats what I heard on the song.

I am no tabber, and i know i can just play it that way if i want. But seeing that this is the place for the most accurate CoB tabs, i just wanted to point it out.

Oh and question: Were you already aware of it?

I've actually noticed a few errors in the Sixpounder tab but I never bothered to fix it either.

I need to correct/complete parts in these tabs:

Warheart
SNBN
COB
Everytime I Die
Taste Of My Scythe
Sixpounder
Angel's Don't Kill
You're Better Off Dead
Living Dead Beat
Punch Me I Bleed
Next In Line
TL&S

at least

First page.

Erm... no. The .rar file for the album "Hatebreeder" only has the song Bed of Razors.

I want this backing track so I can record for the "Cover Thread" and will actually record, unlike the many noobs in here that request shit all the time, but that is a different story.

>>Warheart: What are you using as your backing track for the ROTW? Just guitar pro?

Erm... no. The .rar file for the album "Hatebreeder" only has the song Bed of Razors.

I want this backing track so I can record for the "Cover Thread" and will actually record, unlike the many noobs in here that request shit all the time, but that is a different story.

>>Warheart: What are you using as your backing track for the ROTW? Just guitar pro?

He uses Guitar Pro to make MIDI and then Fruity Loops. Epi explained some time ago how to make them: Epi's explaination.

If you still want the Hatebreeder BT's I'll send you the whole thing. First page link worked for me some time ago.