TAB Thread.

Everytime I Die I'd say, or Punch Me I Bleed.

Also, maybe a few things off of Somethigns Wild but I haven't learnt much of that album.

Mystique1721 said:
hey what do you guys think is the easiest Bodom song to play? i've tried bed of razors, and it is pretty easy, but i just need to speed it up. anyway, i just want to know what song you guys think is the easiest, cuz maybe i haven't tried it yet. thanks......

silent night bodom night if you can play simple sweeps.. children of bodom isnt that hard too... and anything of AYDY

Yes^^^. Most people DO NOT play Bodom stuff accurately and it sounds shit, but they think they can play it when they really can't. Most stuff off of AYDY is hard too.

HomerJ_123 said:
silent night bodom night if you can play simple sweeps.. children of bodom isnt that hard too... and anything of AYDY

haha yeah, i don't like AYDY as much as the others...and i figured it would be a little easier than their older stuff....i'll definitly try silent night, i tried children of bodom and it was pretty cool, downfall is cool too (well i've only played the intro). I've noticed that the stuff off of FTR is harder stuff....like kissing the shadows...but anyway, thanks guys. :)

HomerJ_123 said:

try to play were not gonna fall while singing :erk: or even without singing and without standing up its damn hard(except intro)

yeah i know i skipped a page of replies and that warheart already said it wasnt easy but i got nothing to do.

xshadowsoulsx said:
Hey Warheart, if you have time, do you think you could help me with my Ensiferum tab?

I suppose. Don't know much I'll do cause I can hardly even concentrate on my own for longer than a few hours. :erk: