TAB Thread.

Jesus

In the Second Video Alexi is Playing extreemly Sloppy :erk: arround 0:35

is he going down on his guitar skills?
No, he had just woken up and wasn't feeling too well when they did that.

Having seen them live recently, I can assure you his playing is not going downhill. :)

*Edited post*

I figured out the rhythm for the interlude in Blooddrunk, so here's an updated tab:
Blooddrunk

Also, I re-tabbed the solo in Bodom After Midnight because everytab is wrong so far.

Bodom After Midnight Solo

Also, I'm going to be uploading a whole bunch of tabs that were uploaded here by the guy that tabbed them all. He put them all in GP5, so I'm converting all to GP4, changing all bass and snare sounds, adding dynamics to hi-hats, correcting guitars/bass/keyboards and then uploading here. I'm working on Follow The Reaper at the moment, and it's 100x better than what we've got on the first page.

Thanks a ton for doing that, you're awesome.

My only request is a proper tab for angels don't kill, whenever you have a chance.

EDIT: Oh, and possibly maybe anything more from the Guitar Heroes album. :)

I've noticed that there's not a good tab for ADK, which is why I started this:

http://www.guitardojo.com/tabfiles/...Children Of Bodom - 05 - Angels Dont Kill.gp4

But haven't had a change to finish it yet. It's the best I've heard.
Thanks so much, that's awesome.

And yeah, you're completely right, which is the reason why I mentioned it. The only two tabs I ever found for it before were completely conflicting, and neither sounded right. Hopefully you'll be able to finish it soon, but no rush.

Thanks again.

Whats with my Lil' Blooded Ridin' Hood Tab?

And I don't think that those tabs from this guy are pretty accurate and most of his stuff is stolen from first page tabs only with his name as tabber.

Thanks Mitch! :kickass:
Those tabs are pretty awesome mitch! Thanks alot. BTW you reached 300 pages on your tab thread!

:kickass:

Thanks so much, that's awesome.

And yeah, you're completely right, which is the reason why I mentioned it. The only two tabs I ever found for it before were completely conflicting, and neither sounded right. Hopefully you'll be able to finish it soon, but no rush.

Thanks again.

I'm working on finishing it up right now, actually. I'm aiming to have it done by tonight.

Whats with my Lil' Blooded Ridin' Hood Tab?

And I don't think that those tabs from this guy are pretty accurate and most of his stuff is stolen from first page tabs only with his name as tabber.

Didn't you have mistakes in the solo? Do you have a corrected version I can upload? If you can do that, I'll go over it and get it up by tonight!

Also, Follow The Reaper & Bodom After Midnight are coming later too.

And yeah, that guy stole all the tabs from here and put his name in them. I used his FTR tab as a starter though and corrected everything and made everything sound better. Bodom After Midnight is a big improvement too.

Right, here we go:

ANGELS DON'T KILL

I've been working on that all day and was tabbed 100% by me, except for the solo which was a copy & paste job but I then fixed it here and there. I don't have a guitar with me, so I may revisit it at a later date and see if there's anything wrong in there.

FOLLOW THE REAPER

That's the tab I corrected last night, hopefully it's the best one on the net now, I tried to make it sound like the album as much as possible.

BODOM AFTER MIDNIGHT

Did this last night too, but it's NOT finished. There's work that needs to be added/corrected, but I worked on most of it without a guitar and without referring to the CD, so don't judge too harshly just yet.

LIL' BLOODRED RIDIN' HOOD

Done by Arcane, I only changed the guitar sounds and changed instrument names and a few bits here and there to make the MIDI sound better.

Awesome work, you dominate this.

Though, I still think it's kind of funny how your version of ADK, as well as the other two, all have major variations. Especially for the main riff. And I don't mean different positions for the same notes, but actual noticeable differences. It makes it kind of confusing (but not your fault at all). Yours definitely sounds the best though, and I'm sure that yours is right. Or at least the closest.

Thanks so much for that Angels Don't Kill tab Mitch!

I've been dying for an accurate one for ages. That's the first one I've heard that actually sound good :)

Awesome work, you dominate this.

Though, I still think it's kind of funny how your version of ADK, as well as the other two, all have major variations. Especially for the main riff. And I don't mean different positions for the same notes, but actual noticeable differences. It makes it kind of confusing (but not your fault at all). Yours definitely sounds the best though, and I'm sure that yours is right. Or at least the closest.

The other versions are way off. As I'm sure you know, I go into as much detail as I possibly can to make this stuff 100% accurate, and the ONLY thing in the main riff that I'm not totally sure of are the last two chords before the repeat. Everything else is how it's played but I listened to the audio for that part and that's what it sounds like they're playing, live.

If there's anything you want to submit as a suggestion to how you think it goes, then I'm all fine with that.

Thanks! Cool ones :kickass:

:kickass:

Just stoppin by...

Hope you don't mind - I corrected 104-119 in FTR real quick.

EVERYBODY plays this wrong, and it drives me nuts. :lol:

Follow the Reaper

:lol: Hey, thanks for doing that. I never bothered to check the notes, I just assumed most of it was correct, but now it is even more. :kickass:

Thanks so much for that Angels Don't Kill tab Mitch!

I've been dying for an accurate one for ages. That's the first one I've heard that actually sound good :)

I'm glad you appreciate it, I spent a long time making sure every drum fill was right, all the bass, all the slides/vibrato/variations in the guitars etc. I'm really proud of it and I love the part after the solo, it's awesome.