TAB Thread.

I'd be curious to hear a tab of Devil Theory from Jeff Loomis' new Zero Order Phase album. That must NOT be easy to tab.

A full version of Miles of Machines guitar pro tab is on UG though.

Thanks for the ADK tab mitch, sounds great imo.

Did anyone hear Alexi's solo in Pain's Just think again? I thought it sounded great

I'd be curious to hear a tab of Devil Theory from Jeff Loomis' new Zero Order Phase album. That must NOT be easy to tab.

A full version of Miles of Machines guitar pro tab is on UG though.

That doesn't sound difficult to tab, it's just difficult at times to actually hear what Jeff is doing with the leads. I don't know if it's my headphones or whatever but it seems like the lead is a tiny bit too quiet and I can't always make it out.

I was also listening to Jato Unit and thinking my song for the Forum Album is very similar to this stuff. It starts off with a theme, and then goes into a fast melody with a 3rd harmony, then goes into a guitar solo, then more harmonized melodies, then another solo, then a variation on one of the earlier melodies and more solos etc, while the whole time, the rhythm guitars are just playing chords with no riffs at all. At first I thought it was quite boring to have it that way, but if it's good enough for Jeff Loomis, then...:kickass:.

Thanks for the ADK tab mitch, sounds great imo.

Did anyone hear Alexi's solo in Pain's Just think again? I thought it sounded great

I've heard it, but I never thought much of it, tbh. I'm listening to it now, and it's a very hard backing track to solo over because there's so many options. I only really dig the fast part at 4:23.

That doesn't sound difficult to tab, it's just difficult at times to actually hear what Jeff is doing with the leads. I don't know if it's my headphones or whatever but it seems like the lead is a tiny bit too quiet and I can't always make it out.

I was also listening to Jato Unit and thinking my song for the Forum Album is very similar to this stuff. It starts off with a theme, and then goes into a fast melody with a 3rd harmony, then goes into a guitar solo, then more harmonized melodies, then another solo, then a variation on one of the earlier melodies and more solos etc, while the whole time, the rhythm guitars are just playing chords with no riffs at all. At first I thought it was quite boring to have it that way, but if it's good enough for Jeff Loomis, then...:kickass:.

:kickass::kickass::kickass:

lol Gatto was in spanish.

And there you have it.

24o4mrm.gif
spain-flag-34.gif

has anyone worked on a tab for IneartheD - Shards of Truth? I think I might to it when I have finished with other stuff and I'm bored. but I dont want to waste time if someone already tabbed it.

Don't know if any of you have noticed and i dont want to piss anyone off who are tabbing blooddrunk but alexi and roope were just in guitar world and they put the tab out for us so :lol:

I'm pretty sure its on the guitar world site now so, have at it.

solo = pretty easy too.
the rythyms are trickier in some parts imo

Don't know if any of you have noticed and i dont want to piss anyone off who are tabbing blooddrunk but alexi and roope were just in guitar world and they put the tab out for us so :lol:

I'm pretty sure its on the guitar world site now so, have at it.

solo = pretty easy too.
the rythyms are trickier in some parts imo

Which issue cuz I subscribed to guitar world in december?

well there is an article in the magazine and dvd clips of them showing you how to play it so.
The tabs could still be wrong, you'd be surprised.

I don't know how many times I've seen tabs for an instructional video, especially in magazines like GW, and have them be inaccurate.

The artists don't do it themselves, and the person who does is often wrong.

yeah you are right!!! anyway can anyone cofirm this.. in the song blooddrunk in the 3rd bar the Total guitar's tab is:
----------------------------------------------
5-- 5----------------------------------------
-0 0--0 0------------------------------------

but in the Blooddrunk video of Guitar world it Alexi seems to play
8-- 8----------------------------------------
-0 0--0 0------------------------------------

i'm a bit confused so can anyone shed some light on this one?? I hope you understand what I mean....Also can you help with the third bar?? sorry for asking but I want to make the tab as accurate as possible....Thanks in advance...