TAB Thread.

Hey folks,

I'm new to the forum and have been a CoB fan ever since i saw them last year at Grapop. Quite frankly, I am having a hard time listening to anything else these days. I am looking to see if i can find sheet music for some of their songs that have been arranged for piano. I have two young sons that play piano and would love to hear them play some CoB. BTW... they are big CoB fas as well.

I have searched the forum and the Net but have not found anything.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Cheers!

If you have guitar pro - check out the first page! Otherwise just ask for a song and I think I or anybody else could find some time to give you the sheets for the notes. And welcome to the forum!

Does somebody have some links for corrected tabs, because many of those which are in first page aren´t accurated. Atleast solos are wrong in many tabs, easy to compare to lesson videos.

I´m looking most In Your Face and Chokehold tabs.

Does somebody have some links for corrected tabs, because many of those which are in first page aren´t accurated. Atleast solos are wrong in many tabs, easy to compare to lesson videos.

I´m looking most In Your Face and Chokehold tabs.

In Your Face is from UG and I have a tab in the works.

Chokehold was done by Ben Johnson and seems ok, but if you have videos, why need a tab?

Is anyone made tab for the Tokyo Warhearts Touch Like An Angel Of Death live solo?

Or Passage To The Reaper Demonstration #1? All tabs which I found from 911tabs aren´t correct.
And here was someday a tabs for that.

Is anyone made tab for the Tokyo Warhearts Touch Like An Angel Of Death live solo?

Or Passage To The Reaper Demonstration #1? All tabs which I found from 911tabs aren´t correct.
And here was someday a tabs for that.

Front page for live tokyo war hearts..

Edit :: Download mitch's tab Zip, it was in that.

Reaper demonstration, i know it's in this thread somewhere (as i dl'd here it before)

Just search for it!

Reaper demonstration, i know it's in this thread somewhere (as i dl'd here it before)

Just search for it!

Every single link is dead if you go back more than 5 pages... Well, the links work, but the page what open says that the file isn´t any longer avaible.

Does anyone have, or know where I can find an accurate tab for the Trashed Lost and Strungout solo? The tab on the first page is incomplete and doesn't have the solo in it.

Here's again a couple of tabs I've corrected... http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2960894/Tabs.rar

The .rar file contains:

Done with everything, die for nothing (tabbed all guitars again)
Lil' bloodred ridin' hood
Towards Dead End (corrected some notes and the fingering for some parts)
Hate me! (single) (tabbed complete guitars again)
Hate me! (album) (tabbed complete guitars again)
We're not gonna fall
Northern Comfort
I spit on your grave (correction of Alexis solo)
Kissing the shadows solos corrected
You're better off dead (just corrected the lead guitar parts. rythm still need some corrections)
Wrath Within (corrected just a few notes here 'n there + fingering)
Me, Myself, My Enemy (tabbed complete guitars again)

@ Aleksi: Here's my old Trashed tab http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2960894/Children Of Bodom - 08 - Trashed, Lost & Strungout.gp4
It's a complete tab but I still have some little mistakes in the solo (the part where he tab and bends a lot)

I considered just putting this in maybe the cobot guitar players thread, but this seems a little more appropriate, actually. I've just been trying to figure out, by ear, a good old in flames solo. I realize I could probably very easily find a tab for it- but I'd rather try to develop my ear and then I can compare to a tab later. But I need some advice, perhaps. But I'm not even really sure what kind of questions to ask.

I guess I've got the first part of the solo figured out, it's pretty straightforward except that when comparing the last note- tone to tone- it sounds like I've gone a half step too high. But in the grand scheme of things it sounds right? Any advice on this?

The next part I'm having trouble even getting started on. Sounds like it slides in and rapidly goes up the scale. Any advice on how to get started here? I realize I'm kind of vague.

If no one has anything to say, that's fine too. I'll just keep working with it. Thanks yous guys. =)