TAB Thread.

NOT MY FUNERAL
This is what I have so far (only guitars). Some parts are unclear and some may be wrong because the quality sucks but the solos should be correct. Btw. the long solo is propably the best solo Alexi ever made for Children Of Bodom (for me it is). There's definitely no better Bodom and maybe no better Sinergy solo

NOT MY FUNERAL
This is what I have so far (only guitars). Some parts are unclear and some may be wrong because the quality sucks but the solos should be correct. Btw. the long solo is propably the best solo Alexi ever made for Children Of Bodom (for me it is). There's definitely no better Bodom and maybe no better Sinergy solo
I've got to say Arcane, I'm impressed by the speed at which you tab these and the dedication you have to it. Thank you so much for sharing your work!
I'll definitely be making a start on learning this song tonight :)

sweeet.

I hope someone decides to make backing tracks for this album, also. I don't have or play a bass, and don't know how to how to work any of those drum programs ... Not My Funeral will require a shit load of practice to get down well.

arcane is german so it doesnt surprise me that he is hardworker. besides his tabs are always great. thanks!

arcane is german so it doesnt surprise me that he is hardworker. besides his tabs are always great. thanks!

Because race has anything to do with being a hard worker :loco:

He is just a great guitar player with a great ear...and I would say that if he was black, white, yellow, or purple.

Ok. I'll be owned on that...but you know what I meant.

Nationality has nothing to do with being a hard worker.

HAHAHA....that's some funny shit.

Ever visited France...seen lots of fat slobs there.

FWIW....I weight 160lbs.....not fat at all, but I can see where you might come to that conclusion about us as a whole.

:lol:

Thx guys for your feedback. NMF is really hard to learn because it has so much different parts. I can almost play the rythm parts yet but I won't do a cover until I have the song in best quality.

Because race has anything to do with being a hard worker :loco:

He is just a great guitar player with a great ear...and I would say that if he was black, white, yellow, or purple.

its not about the race, its about the culture you know. he could be black and german.

german culture are pretty much hardworking perfeccionist style.

It's definitely worth to put this on first page but I'm not really satisfied with the choice of your key instruments... Haven't checked it out yet if everything is correct but this song still sucks so I don't care.

For the other tabs.... I think they are good enough for the first page but all are based on low quality rip offs. I will only correct my NMF tab and add drums, bass and keys when I have the CD because this song fucking rules but I won't do any corrections for the other tabs.

I will also not make a tab for Northpole Throwdown. This is by far the worst song I've ever heard from Children Of Bodom!

Can't wait for all the tabs. Mitch, hop in and split the work man... you have to at least like one or two songs from this album.

Can't wait for all the tabs. Mitch, hop in and split the work man... you have to at least like one or two songs from this album.

They have no obligation of doing a single tab on the album. Besides, Mitch is actually deceived from the radio rips so it'll probably depend on the other tracks.