TAB Thread.

Not My Funeral tab is coming along.

Arcane's guitars, Necro's bass, intro keys & drums with replaced snare sound (38 to 40) and I've added the pre-guitar solo guitar/keys harmony, added Janne's keyboard solo and corrected Alexi's guitar solo!!

I won't even bother with the verse riff, hopefully they'll do a video lesson on it because it's impossible to hear. Update soonish.

I thought I'd just keep what I've got since our keys solos are pretty much exactly the same.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mwyq8u

Any guitar corrections can be made, I can't tell what's going on in the verse riff at all so will see if they demonstrate it in a Young Guitar DVD or something.

I didn't change those bars from the PM so they still need to be checked, I've used up all my energy doing the keyboard & guitar solo. :lol:

We really have nearly the same key solo. But you still have some few wrong notes in it. Alexis solo seems to be accurate now since we both corrected the same stuff (except bar 165 were I have one wrong note and bar 181 were you have one wrong note). Fingering is also different... Oh and check out bar 179... It's a short slide from a# to b

And shit, when I corrected that fast pciking thing in Alexis solo I had in my mind "it should be the same pattern as it is in the Hate me solo" but for some reason it didn't get it that it have to start with 12-9-11 :lol:

The verse is a really hard thing. I know that the notes on the a string are correct but can't get the notes which are played on the e-string...

I didn't actually check 181 but I'd imagine it's an Eb Major scale over an Ebmaj chord but the possibility of Laiho hitting a wrong note is there.

I checked 179 and you're right but I'm leaning more towards an A slide to B, definitely not how I tabbed it though.

In 181 I mean that it starts with 18-17-15 not 18-16-15... Whatever... Going to bed now. I hate it when a new album comes out because the only thing I do then is to tab, learn and record those songs which sucks because I have to do a lot of other things instead of this shit

In 181 I mean that it starts with 18-17-15 not 18-16-15... Whatever... Going to bed now. I hate it when a new album comes out because the only thing I do then is to tab, learn and record those songs which sucks because I have to do a lot of other things instead of this shit

hey buddy
a quick OFFtopic

u on msn ?

nvm u where going to bed hah

Yeah I know, but since the rhythm guitars play Eb, 18-16-15 would make more sense but I will slow it right down late and check for sure.

I made a bit more progress on Roundtrip last night, should be able to finish it later tonight hopefully.

Holy fuck you guys are fast! I am oficially useless at this. I'm giving a go at learning the rest of RRF (I think was Necro that tabbed a part of it) and I just can't figure out wtf is going on :erk: I just suck at learning songs by ear, and I hate it. Luckily I have you guys haha, thanks a lot!

Northpole Throwdown

This is my first gp tab ever so there might be some mistakes. At least drums and bass probably aren't 100% accurate, but I tried to make everything else as well as I could. And also I have no idea how the ending of the synth solo goes. It would be nice if someone else could figure those parts out :)

You've got laid out on the GTP Inearthed Shining II, but they do not open (((who has? You can throw me? Hell ask, beg, hell I want to play !!!!!If yes, send me the soap NIk_death@bk.ru! I will wait for an answer! hell, IneartheD it's cool! :yow::devil::Shedevil:
Sorry for my bad English)

Northpole Throwdown

This is my first gp tab ever so there might be some mistakes. At least drums and bass probably aren't 100% accurate, but I tried to make everything else as well as I could. And also I have no idea how the ending of the synth solo goes. It would be nice if someone else could figure those parts out :)

That is fucking quality haha, impressive shit!! I'm gonna export to GP4, change kick to 36 and when I've sorted out my server I'll upload to first post.

Had a couple of problems with it a few months back so can't update anything atm...

That is fucking quality haha, impressive shit!! I'm gonna export to GP4, change kick to 36 and when I've sorted out my server I'll upload to first post.

Had a couple of problems with it a few months back so can't update anything atm...

By the way you still have to add my 'Warm Up' tab (from the Rock House method) to the first post. :D

@Mitch: If you are having serious problems with your server and cant get it to run the way you want it. Then PM me. I have my own FTP.
It's just like my acting is a little bit limited due to me not being home and having to struggle in a developing country.

By the way you still have to add my 'Warm Up' tab (from the Rock House method) to the first post. :D

That's true. :D

Hows the Roundtrip to hell tab going?

Done. Just need to finish the keyboard solo which I will do a little bit of now.

@Mitch: If you are having serious problems with your server and cant get it to run the way you want it. Then PM me. I have my own FTP.
It's just like my acting is a little bit limited due to me not being home and having to struggle in a developing country.

Well it's not that, I had username/password for my own space with shitloads of space but someone was hotlinking it (?) or something so the guy who owned it had to change the domain name thing and now the old login details aren't working so just waiting for a reply from him.