TAB Thread.

^Great, thanks a lot, time to learn it :D

Necrö;9696909 said:
Because it kind of sounds funny. And also, you can raise your fist and yell "FÜR IMMER!" in a sinister, supervillain-type voice. It's awesome! :lol:

Haha yes it gave me a pretty good laugh when I read it, but then I was looking at it and I was like "it actually sounds pretty cool". Luckily my flatmate wasn't here so she didn't listen to me saying it like 20 times and laughing about it :lol:

Me too. :D And I must admit this album is growing on me big time. I'm going over COTN and the bit before the solo must have been co written by Roope cuz it sounds so much like STONE!! Quality song, I hated it at first because of the verse riff...not so bad I guess.

I'm off out for a few days soon so I'll upload what I have as a collection of tabs so far. Something started for every song!!

Pussyfoot Miss Suicide Cool song. tab please?

Negative, if anyone song is next in line its RRF.

I'm going over COTN and the bit before the solo must have been co written by Roope cuz it sounds so much like STONE!!

I said it before and people went berserk but I think COTN was mostly a collection of sinergy riffs made into a COB song. If you're referring to the gallop part, yeah that shit is sweet.

I laughed because it's funny how people sign up for this thread, post once with a request and never post again. I'm not saying songs won't be tabbed but that is just funny. It's happened recently in my Racer X tab thread too, I will ignore them unless I see post count increasing and they're actually a respectable person that is happy to join the forum and just happened to post there first.

I said it before and people went berserk but I think COTN was mostly a collection of sinergy riffs made into a COB song. If you're referring to the gallop part, yeah that shit is sweet.

Lamb Of God tribute album maybe but Sinergy?!? I think only the solo could be but that verse riff...that's new style COB imo.

Lamb Of God tribute album maybe but Sinergy?!? I think only the solo could be but that verse riff...that's new style COB imo.

I've never listened to Lamb of God so I can't comment on them, but..

The only parts from COTN that wouldn't be in a sinergy song are the intro/main riff and the chorus.

The verse, gallop part, and the entire solo section (which is most of it) sounds like something ripped out of a Sinergy song.

Never listened to LOG??? That's crazy, listen to Ashes Of The Wake, one of my fave ever albums. The first 6 songs are kickass and metal classics!!

The leader singer Randy Blythe got a COB tattoo back when they toured together!

Ok here are the latest versions of each song. Pressing F5 will show the credits for each tab. I'm away until Tuesday/Wednesday evening so won't be able to update anything but will be watching the forum for any questions.

CHILDREN OF BODOM - RELENTLESS, RECKLESS, FOREVER (2011)

Children Of Bodom - 01 - Not My Funeral
Children Of Bodom - 02 - Shovel Knockout
Children Of Bodom - 03 - Roundtrip To Hell And Back
Children Of Bodom - 04 - Pussyfoot Miss Suicide
Children Of Bodom - 05 - Relentless, Reckless, Forever
Children Of Bodom - 06 - Ugly
Children Of Bodom - 07 - Cry Of The Nihilist
Children Of Bodom - 08 - Was It Worth It?
Children Of Bodom - 09 - Northpole Throwdown

Thank you to everyone who has contributed so far!! This album will be done in no time. :D

Good question... I can play Ugly, COTN, NMF and WIWI which were actually not that hard to learn. Even the NMF is pretty simple. It's just long. Don't know about the others yet