TAB Thread.

If people are going to "correct" tabs, take them from the first post!!!! I have already gone over tabs and tidied up the notation, I'm not doing it all again. Plus, snares should be 40 because they'll be exported in GP4.

Why there's an F#min chord in the keys over an Amin chord in NMF I don't know!!!

If people are going to "correct" tabs, take them from the first post!!!! I have already gone over tabs and tidied up the notation, I'm not doing it all again. Plus, snares should be 40 because they'll be exported in GP4.

Why there's an F#min chord in the keys over an Amin chord in NMF I don't know!!!

I will always use 38 for snares because 40 is a rimshot when you use Superior Drummer.

Which bar do you mean?

Bar 7 in the intro. And I'm now combining both tabs. I haven't even attempted to transcribe the rhythms so I'm copy/pasting from your tab into mine where I've changed positioning for things like bar 15/16 etc where it makes more sense to play it here with same notes.

I have also re-listened to guitar/keys duel and keys solo and can say mine is 100%. I have the audio file to prove Janne is only playing one note in bar 148/149. Alexi hits 17 in bar 150, not 18 (it's Emin scale) but you were right about bar 181, it is a 18-17-15 on high E string but he also plays the A and octave lower on 14th fret G string instead of 13.

After this update the tab will be very accurate imo.

EDIT: Tab in first post is the updated one. Check bar 31 Gtr II, I can definitely hear a G at the end, and think it continues on in the verse after that. I might see if I can figure out what's going on but would rather Alexi did a demonstration video...

Hm, will check out your tab when I'm back from work.... About this very accurate thing... I can remember that I was sure that a lot of tabs were nearly 100% accurate but after someone put audio files in the net were the songs are split into each instruments I always noticed that it wasn't nearly 90% accuarte... Especially bass guitar which are probably only 50% accuarte in every tab :lol:

Bass?? I just make it up to follow the guitars!!! :lol:

I usually obsess over leads and drums. Keys/bass/rhythm I usually have mistakes because I just use my mind and do what it sounds like, I don't take too long on them tbh.

Bass?? I just make it up to follow the guitars!!! :lol:

I usually obsess over leads and drums. Keys/bass/rhythm I usually have mistakes because I just use my mind and do what it sounds like, I don't take too long on them tbh.

Same here! Bass is uninteresting and so are keys.

Btw... back from work and was hoping to see the tab again!

Warheart thank you very much for gtp!!! sorry for bad english just i am from Fucking Byelorussia! Throw please section :Alexi Laiho Guitar Lessons/Videos etc Advance Thanks Dude!