TAB Thread.

You guys do know they only tab what THEY want to tab. They don't get paid to do this. So why would they tab something just for you?

Good stuff.

Hey Warheart...can you tab the entire Vai collection for me. I would really appreciate it by Friday. I mean, I know you have nothing better to do.

Good stuff.

Hey Warheart...can you tab the entire Vai collection for me. I would really appreciate it by Friday. I mean, I know you have nothing better to do.
There's no way he could do that! He promised to tab Dream Theater discography for me by tomorrow and I really think that's enough for him. But I think he could tab those Vai songs by Saturday though.

Man, now I understand you. Mitch aka Warheart has some server problems. That means that some tabs on first page aren't available. But the Demonstrations # 2 which is on first page (is it on first page? haven't checked it) is incomplete. Only the rythm guitars parts are partly tabbed but the leads aren't.

Btw. I'm out tabbing anything else from RRF. I have no time at the moment to do something. I will only tab songs of which I'm doing covers like I did before.

does anyone know where the studio backing tracks came from? i know Done with everything, die for nothing must have come from guitar hero, but what about the hatebreeder tracks? I.E. Children of bodom and towads a dead end, and warheart. one hell of a find!

Thanks guys! Very cool! I only wish the tracks were separated so i could equalize the levels for a tribute. Talk about an authentic cover!

dudes i have a favour to ask you!

im looking to cover the welcome to the jungle song of guns n roses but im finding a hard to look for the correct rythm of the guitar behind slashs 1º solo, can anyone help me? i would be REALLY appreciated!! thanks!!

Are all songs split into each instruments on the DVD or what?

That's what Epi said I think because he has them.

dudes i have a favour to ask you!

im looking to cover the welcome to the jungle song of guns n roses but im finding a hard to look for the correct rythm of the guitar behind slashs 1º solo, can anyone help me? i would be REALLY appreciated!! thanks!!

I have the AFD tab book, so I'll go take a photo of it.