TAB Thread.

i need a little help on playing talking of the trees. how would i play the part that starts from bar 59. is it all up strokes or 2 up and the third string down? thats the only troubling part for me

Hello everyone. Been a bit of a weird period of life for me, been busy with work and being active with my motorbike etc and reinstalled all my computer's start up files so pretty much everything reset to factory settings so I haven't been here for a while so I couldn't be bothered to reload my favourites.

My Windows installer is playing up (whatever it is) so I can't download stuff like pdf reader so I can't sort the tabs at the moment but the guy I borrow my server from has sorted all the problems so I will try and get my pc reformatted and everything fixed soon.

How is everyone? I haven't even read a post on here for a good few months so haven't been up to date with anything at all.

Hey guys I just started a new band, we are looking for a singer in the Los Angeles area! So if you guys can check out the clip and let me know what you think! its just a sample of a few songs. I know this topic might not be where I should put it but i reallywanted musicians to take a listen! thankyou!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, here's an idea for all of you with tab finding issues. go here http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/29663824/finale+makemusic?tab=summary download, you'll need something to uncompress it, install it, run it and play the song/album with the tab setting turned on. et voila tab. granted, you probably want some better sound files for the playback. also, if you are opening a file of music from this program you want to highlight each individual line then generate tab line by line or else your tab will not be accurate. or rather the program will generate one line of tab for all parts rather than creating a line of tab for each individual part.

There is a discography on isohunt. You can also find just RRF. As far as I know, there are not any old album downloads available outside the discography download. Start downloading the discography and then uncheck or stop/pause anything you don't want.

Such programs which do automatic tabs out of a song are shit. The fingering is always wrong, wrong instruments, too much or less instruments, a lot of wrong notes.

are u using The tabs button correctly?

you want to highlight each individual line then generate tab line by line or else your tab will not be accurate.

ARCANE hey, I saw your videos, very good with that guitar tablature you will have the in your face or the Cry of the Nihilist the need to please