TAB Thread.

could be that that website is using pictures of an actual RR24 but sending you something looking slightly diffrent,

Ask the Seller for an Serial number on the fretboard.. Dont even mention wich fret. let the seller come up with that himself, if there is none than its a fake.

also the website is advertising the guitar is out of mahogany wood, where the Original RR24 is out of alder wood,
originals are made in JAPAN, and there should be an sticker on the back of the headstock where it says made in japan, (mine was original but the provious owner peeld it off)

could be that that website is using pictures of an actual RR24 but sending you something looking slightly diffrent,

Ask the Seller for an Serial number on the fretboard.. Dont even mention wich fret. let the seller come up with that himself, if there is none than its a fake.

also the website is advertising the guitar is out of mahogany wood, where the Original RR24 is out of alder wood,
originals are made in JAPAN, and there should be an sticker on the back of the headstock where it says made in japan, (mine was original but the provious owner peeld it off)

Everything he just said......stole the words right out of my mouth.

Japan sticker can easily come off, but not the serial number. It's after the 24th fret..just in case you didn't know.

Also, the 1st one for 450.00 isn't that high of a price if that is US dollars and it is also real. Looks real from the pictures. make sure which ever you get comes with a case. Pointy guitar NEED cases.

Thank you, both of you helped me a lot. I knew that on the second website they only sell Chinese copy of the guitar, I linked it just for example to explain my suspense in the first one. (knew the PS had made in Japan) I'm sorry if I wasn't clearly understandable.

I wrote the guy to inquire about it.

i have to mention, ordering an guitar from outside EU, (seeing your from Hungary) there are quite a few for sale in EU when you google for them,
ordering it from overseas Canada/USA i mean, if it was an CS i would do it, the tax and all ? might be cheaper to find one and let him send it to you within the EU

http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/109501536/jackson-rr24.html not sure if he will ship outside UK but its a start

I thought about that, but thanks, I hope if I will get one from America I could make it with less than 100$ shipping cost.

By the way, thanks for that link, but that's just too expensive for me, but I will for european sellers from now (not worldwide as i did before).

http://www.willhaben.at/iad/kaufen-...tarre-weiss-usa-modell-75484002?adId=75484002 one from germany

ive once orderd an Lee Jackson SP-1000 poweramp from america. Los angeles and it was arround 130 dollars of shipping costs, when it got home i had to pay another 50 euro's for TAX, shipping from the USA is pretty expensive man !

From my country,... but wtfprice lol hahaha
http://www.marktplaats.nl/a/boeken/...285449651fa109c354bbabe740c1b&previousPage=lr

ive just emaild the guy from the last link, offerd him 600 euro's he was like NO FREAKING WAY you noob :p would be funny if you guys email him to arround the same price as i did haha

:eek: That's a price, they know how to make a deal...

Thanks for the warning, yet, I didn't buy anything outside the EU.

If you have any troubles with guitars, don't know if it's fake or not, don't know about specs, don't know where it was build, don't know about the wood etc. ... Simply ask Rune. He knows everything about guitars and amps.

Thanks for the help guys:)

Haha, I think Rune has a "speaking name" then:lol:

My second foreign lang. is German, so i think I could navigate myself, but if I will have some difficulties I will turn to you.
Btw, the only RR24 that I don't like is the Black-Red one and the Gold one, but thanks.
Anyway, now I found a Black with yellow bevels one on an Italian site, it's kinda cheap 500€ (originally I would the guitar in this colours, but thought I could get a white one cheaper, maybe I was wrong... but I tell you the truth I won't cry if I can get "only" the BYB one:D )

Any of you guys firmiliar with the band The Triosphere, im kind of searching guitar tabs from them,
there first album is pretty badass, but they seem to be quite unknown i quess.

Not bad, but I think the refrain's melody has to be the same as Translucent Image's

edit