TAB Thread.

Yo Matt - can shred that solo? I ask because I find it's really difficult. Especially because I have small hands :lol:

Glad you like the band, they have some good power metal, I was too embarrassed to ask but I do not have guitar pro >_> if it could be exported to power tab or something I could use it

Here's my correction for LBRH again. I've corrected all guitars, keys and bass LBRH

Matt, I can only import power tabs but can't export them into a power tab file :lol: Isn't there a free demo version for guitar pro?

It worked thanks! And I think I can get the main solo down but those scale runs are so freakin' fast

can someone help in transcribing the first solo at 1:32, the key is F#m aeolian/phrygian

tuning E standard, the fast descending lick starts starts on the 20th fret high E and ascending on the 14th fret low E, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres the first solo. I'm pretty sure about the notes and the fingering (even though it's not easy to play) except the 5th, 6th and 7th note in bar 7 which I can't really hear. Oh, and I tabbed it in D
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hcm8pa8x3719jku/The River.gp5

Thanks a ton! You have an awesome ear!

I recall you mentioning that you pan the track in some way to clear up the audio, how do you do it exactly?

Anyways, thanks a lot again, now I'll just begin to practice that solo, it will likely take months to learn it :rofl:

I slow it down to 70% and seperate the panned guitars/instruments from all what is centered. Then I have everything what is recorded left and right and what is centered. That's pretty usefull for solos, bass guitar and especially to figure out what Alexi 's singing.