TAB Thread.

Here is the tab for you guys. Did my best, fast, for the guitar parts. I'll let you do the keyboard and drums as I really suck at tabbing those. I think it's spot on, but let me know if you think anything needs changing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sany and rj rl
I corrected the finger postions for the Solo like in Alexis Playthrough, only the last part wont go in my mind :zipit:

Attachments

• 02 - Under Grass and Clover.gp5
    37.3 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: rj rl
Does anyone need Alexi Lesson DVD's? I found them on my External HDD. I got Rockhouse Method Level 1 & 2 and a DVD from 2006 Young Guitar.
I could upload it here.

Here's a quick attempt for the main guitar. I correct the finger positions when I learn the song, so feel free to play the riffs wherever you want on the fretboard.
Second guitar comes tomorrow.

Attachments

• 01 - The Road.gp5
    35.7 KB · Views: 22
Only got up to the solo so far but I tabbed mine a bit differently. I post it in case you wanna take a look. I'll also complete it over the weekend.

Attachments

• This Road.gp5
    38.5 KB · Views: 9
I've updated the tab with the missing guitar parts and the key solo.

Somebody should add vibrato to the keys. I can't do it because something seems to be wrong with my soundcard (or driver). There's no sound in guitar pro for me so I had to tab it "deaf".

eDIT. I've updated the tab again and changed the fingerpositions the way I would play it.

Attachments

• 01 - This Road.gp5
    83.1 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Reactions: Norbix