TAB Thread.

Good work guys. J0tun, I noticed your last note was the Major 3rd of C# when the song is in C#min. :p Hehe

Liked yours Ben, bar 4 is kickass!!

Conti, do you want it?

That's what I thought. Looks like we're waiting for Fetzer to write a keyboard thing and maybe Conti if he feels like doing one within the next few days.

I still can't get YSI to work..nevermind.

I noticed you used alot of double notes like you were telling me about. Sounded pretty chromatic again, what a good band to choose to solo over!
I don't really like that song too much though. :erk:

Not really that song no, I love that album in general though. Well, I like up tp 1:30 but I'm not a fan of their soloing style.

j0tun said:
:) I thought it sounded cool. Feel free to change any of the solo when you put it together with everyone elses.

Oh no, I won't be changing anything. It wouldn't be right if I did that. But yeah, it does sound cool and interesting because it's unexpected.

_DJ_british_motard_ did the same thing but in the first bar of his. It wasn't in key but still sounded good. That's one of the downfalls of knowing loads of theory, you never break the rules even though sometimes that might sound better than sticking within a key.

Before I go, here's a powertab full of sweep picking licks from a selection of Children of Bodom songs for your enjoyment or whatever. I've notated pickstrokes too so you all know how to play them with your right hand aswell.

I can give any help if anyone needs it.

Alexi says: Click on me!!!