TAB Thread.

<-Warheart-> said:
Ahh c'mon man, doesn't matter about who's better. It's a learning process, you might find that you write out a wrong note by accident and it ends up sounding great or something. Just experiment, that's all I do. :loco:

Alright, Ill work on one in a little bit. :D

inhe said:
That was some dude who posted them because someone told warheart to learn them or something!

Men jo! Gp är hur lätt som helst att lära sig! :lol:

:lol: jag fattar seriöst inget av gp ^^ bara hur man läser tabs o etc

Hey....we should do that thing like they did with the Roadrunner All stars...we should build rythm, leads, structure an entire song (or songs). That would be sweet. (They tried doing it with actual recordings on the Lamb of God forums, but a bunch of people lost interest and it never materialized, but I think it'd be easier to use tabs)

Sounds like a nice idea :) But who decides the chord progression and all that? The more people who write in the tab the more it will sound totally fucked up :lol:

inhe said:
Sounds like a nice idea :) But who decides the chord progression and all that? The more people who write in the tab the more it will sound totally fucked up :lol:

We do it like band members do in a studio...they take some ideas, work with them...and mold them into a song/songs...i'm sure two or more people will make ideas that will work together so that multiple peoples ideas will mold into a song, maybe with a little tweaking. Maybe we can agree to who works on leads and solos in what song.

Ah, that might work. I though it was gonna be like the "south park COBOT" thread, where everyone just edits the last posted version of the tab.

Rock Hydra said:
Hey....we should do that thing like they did with the Roadrunner All stars...we should build rythm, leads, structure an entire song (or songs). That would be sweet. (They tried doing it with actual recordings on the Lamb of God forums, but a bunch of people lost interest and it never materialized, but I think it'd be easier to use tabs)

People are trying to do that on the Necrophagist forums and it's turning out shit...

Chop, go a page back or two if you want The Nail sweeps.

Shadowsouls, tab sounds good, I'm glad you participated. :)

I'll probably finish it Wednesday or Thursday night if noone posts one after Fetzer.

<-Warheart-> said:
People are trying to do that on the Necrophagist forums and it's turning out shit...

Ah...discouraging...but we should one-up 'em and show them how it's done.
(Well...Just saying I think it's worth a try and I'll work with people if they want to give it a shot.)

Rock Hydra said:
Ah...discouraging...but we should one-up 'em and show them how it's done.
(Well...Just saying I think it's worth a try and I'll work with people if they want to give it a shot.)

That's cool. It's definitely a good idea but personally, I'd hate the idea of someone else ruining my song. :p Especially if I was happy with a riff (which isn't often) and someone changed it or added something that didn't fit, I'd be tempted to change it back. :loco: I'm pretty protective.

inhe: yer

<-Warheart-> said:
That's cool. It's definitely a good idea but personally, I'd hate the idea of someone else ruining my song. :p Especially if I was happy with a riff (which isn't often) and someone changed it or added something that didn't fit, I'd be tempted to change it back. :loco: I'm pretty protective.

inhe: yer

Haha, i'm the same as you. I hate it when i come up with a good riff and then my band members ruin it by adding something wrong :lol:

I hadn't listened to necrophagist at all before, but i visited the forums and the thread called "Catchiest riff from a necrophagist song". So i downloaded 3 of the most popular songs by the forum members, and my god, that was the worst shit i have ever heard. Just sounded so amelodic and so blurry.

<-Warheart-> said:

Chop, go a page back or two if you want The Nail sweeps.

Shadowsouls, tab sounds good, I'm glad you participated. :)

I'll probably finish it Wednesday or Thursday night if noone posts one after Fetzer.

Thanks. :)