TAB Thread.

I know which one you're talking about, it is in the In Your Face DVD. He was playing his white guitar on a beanbag chair right? If so then yeah it does exist, but I just looked on youtube and almost all the lessons from that DVD were removed. The way he plays them is in the tab on the first page though

E: I think it was called Harmony Section

yeah i dont have it and my friend doesnt have the dvd or the book anymore.

Hey Mitch, I forgot where you had them posted at, but you had tabs of some Arsis songs you had done right?

:edit: It may have been Arcane actually, but I thought it was you. Idk. Whoever has them, may I has pls?

on other note, we are still missing 1 cover...the crazy nights cover :p anyone?

There are a few covers missing, actually. And my hard drive died this week so I have lost EVERYTHING as my DVD rewriter was playing up so couldn't even back anything up...luckily I have ALL my COB tabs on my Dropbox account and a bunch of cool photos on Facebook/DVDs but I've lost some other stuff so I'm a bit pissed!

Hey Mitch, I forgot where you had them posted at, but you had tabs of some Arsis songs you had done right?

:edit: It may have been Arcane actually, but I thought it was you. Idk. Whoever has them, may I has pls?

Yeah that was me. If I have them backed up I'll upload them for you, give me a few days to get up and running and I'll see if I can find them.

i am looking for the most correct tab for the kissing the shadows solos. there is a guy on youtube who has some kissing the shadows solo lessons and i have a guitar pro file of kts and i have been trying to edit some parts but i keep getting problems when doing it like the bar will turn red and the notes i added wont play, i am kind of a noob at tabbing on gp. but is there a updated kts on this forum? again looking for pretty much note for note the way alexi plays it.

i am looking for the most correct tab for the kissing the shadows solos. there is a guy on youtube who has some kissing the shadows solo lessons and i have a guitar pro file of kts and i have been trying to edit some parts but i keep getting problems when doing it like the bar will turn red and the notes i added wont play, i am kind of a noob at tabbing on gp. but is there a updated kts on this forum? again looking for pretty much note for note the way alexi plays it.

here

Children Of Bodom Tab Thread​

Follow the Reaper (2000):

09 Kissing The Shadows

Righ click the link and select "save link as" or "save as"

then it should work, its the song correctly tabbed and the right solo's. credits to warheart(mitch)

:headbang:Well, what's up with tabs Crazy Nights??? And I'm still waiting ... still hope ... the tabs demonstration 2....:headbang:

they way your not asking but telling *demanding* where its staying wont help you getting these tabs. asking in an nice way could help. they arent robots that just spit the tabs out. takes well work, and good ear, and free donating time to us other users, respect the fact these guys have an normal life as well and are doing this at free will, not because we tell them to do it for us !

Indeed. However, I will tab the entire Crazy Nights song in GP4 if you wish to transfer £100 to my paypal account and I can have the tab ready in 6 hours.

Indeed. However, I will tab the entire Crazy Nights song in GP4 if you wish to transfer £100 to my paypal account and I can have the tab ready in 6 hours.

Have you ever considered actually doing that with some company that does tabs, as in working as a freelancer?

The pay probably doesn't match up with hours put into transcribing some of the difficult songs, but it could be neat to make a little something on the side.

Anyway, I appreciate the work you guys do.

On a side note, I think it would be in every guitar player's best interest to train his/her ear to be precise enough to work out guitar riffs by just listening. I'm currently working on that and still have a long way to go, but in the end I won't ever have to rely on some other person to tell me how a song is played.

I thought about it once a few years back but I don't really take much interest in stuff like this anymore to be completely honest. I do want to finish off what I started with the COB stuff at some point probably over winter when my motorbike riding comes to a stop for a few months but I don't fancy doing loads of random stuff.

is there an complete tab of beware to heaven maby ? the tab in the first post isnt completed yet, or well im trying to learn the last solo part, tnx so far :)

£100 to my paypal account and I'll finish it ;)

you clearly missed the fact that i came up for you guys, am also asking nicely WTF could have been that there was maby some complete one somewhere.. , well nvm than
let me add, id sure like to donate something, but not the fully 100, others need to pay to get to achieve the 100 bucks

:headbang:Well, what's up with tabs Crazy Nights??? And I'm still waiting ... still hope ... the tabs demonstration 2....:headbang:

see whats happening now.. thanks jackass !

inb4 ultimatemetal is the new google and costs billions. Warheart owns it half and half with Arcane.