TAB Thread.

Hey just saw your Touch like Angel of Death and I have to ask why did you would like to play the intro on the harder way?

Хочу демонстрацию 2!!! Хочу хочу хочу хочу щас обосрусь. Усе равно америкосы не переведут эту фразу!!!)) I want the tab Demonstrations 2))

Not at all he pick the C# on the B string and I don't understand why did he do that way, because I think using the clean C# sounds the same and it's more easier to pick imo.

The tabs usually are tabbed the way the band plays it live.

On a personal note, I think it's more difficult with the open string C#. But nothing speaks against your way of playing it as long as its comfortable, go for it.

I honestly have no idea on that one to be honest, it was tabbed by a guy called Hemlock so I've never bothered to check out the live performances to rate it's accuracy.

so guys, question, i have this song which i figured out by ear(which is a real feat for me)

i ahve all the notes written down in guitar pro but put them all after eachther as 8th notes, problem atm is, i wanna make the song in GP like it is in real but idk anything of BPM i have to put...

just putting notes longer or shorter isnt really gonna cut it snce then i get weird thins like notes being on the 2nd beat of a bar and lasting till the 2nd or 3rd of the next bar...so how to figure that out?

the song is "Conquest - Before the war"

However fast you tap your foot along to the song is the BPM, so take out a metronome, or use an online one or something, and try to get the beats of the two as close as possible

Btw it's around 70ish I think

E: After listening to the whole thing idk either actually

You need to understand how to write music to use Guitar Pro properly. Each note will either be a whole note, half note, quarter note, either note, sixteenth note, thirty second note etc so if you can hear how it's played in relation to the beat (1,2,3,4 etc) then you can figure out which length note to use.

You need to understand how to write music to use Guitar Pro properly. Each note will either be a whole note, half note, quarter note, either note, sixteenth note, thirty second note etc so if you can hear how it's played in relation to the beat (1,2,3,4 etc) then you can figure out which length note to use.

well that is just what i ahve no experience with idk how all that works.
im thinking of going to music school in my afterhours to fill in these gaps, same with guitar shapes etc and scales since i have totally no clue of which these are, so atm i can olay fast and better then the average guitar player in this country, but i want to be better and learn more about the music writing, it will make solos alot easier 2 i think.

well that is just what i ahve no experience with idk how all that works.
im thinking of going to music school in my afterhours to fill in these gaps, same with guitar shapes etc and scales since i have totally no clue of which these are, so atm i can olay fast and better then the average guitar player in this country, but i want to be better and learn more about the music writing, it will make solos alot easier 2 i think.

You could probably learn scales and the notes of the neck online pretty easy, it's just when you get to modes and what chords each goes with you'll want to take lessons. But I would totally do it, it definitely helps a hell of a lot