TAB Thread.

Does it? That's odd, I do have a full tab somewhere so must have the wrong one uploaded. I'll see if I can find it when I get home. My apologies.

My mistake, I was thinking of The Warrior Princess. I don't actually have a full tab of that as there's a few on ultimate guitar I believe.

No problem. The solos in ultimate guitar ones are just plain wrong(atleast most of them), but figured out half of the solos myself anyway :)

Ultimate guitar has one like I said. It's full but can't comment on the accuracy as I've never played it or tabbed it.

apparently i was in possesion of an "Are you dead yet" Tab book by Children of Bodom which contains "Somebody Put Something In My Drink" well mitch...the good news is...ur one HELL of a good tabber. only here and there ae small things different.
il scan the book pages and post them here.

apparently i was in possesion of an "Are you dead yet" Tab book by Children of Bodom which contains "Somebody Put Something In My Drink" well mitch...the good news is...ur one HELL of a good tabber. only here and there ae small things different.
il scan the book pages and post them here.

Tab books are usually wrong. :) I'd definitely be interested in seeing their version though!

I can get them to work just by clicking or right clicking and save as. If you can't get them to work I could upload a few as a rar file.

hey, im looking for the best most accurate tab for ''northern comfort'' i seen the ones on ug but i want to know if someone here has a better one.

0b68v05xd37a27hfg.jpg

-12-
-10-

for the last note on second bar by the way

Last edited by a moderator: