TAB Thread.

Not yet, I've been lazy and haven't bothered with it. I'll try and do a bit of it next week or maybe in a few hours. Tomorrow I'll be at work for a long time and probably be tired on Monday so possibly after that but I do need to finish it...

By the way, isn't there a keyboard melody at the verses? Because I think I hear something like that, same the vocals with a little "modifications".

Update:Oh I see, you skipped a lot keyboard parts and maybe concentrated to the guitars.

Possibly, although I just wrote it because I was being constantly hassled and I can't believe no one can just figure it out it's so simple so I just spent a few hours and done it.

For DBR bar 70 left guitar I really feel like it's
-8----------------
--------10-------
-----9-------9---
since he's playing over the Am chord there

I've finished the Somebody Put Something In My Drink tab. Like my last cover tab, it's not meant to be 100% as there are many things that both guitars change in the verses that are pointless tabbing, but this maybe useful for a backing track or the solo etc.

SOMEBODY PUT SOMETHING IN MY DRINK

I've also finished Epi's tab of Waiting, the Kind Diamond cover song. Most of it was copied and pasted but I did the section after the solo which I can't guarantee to be completely accurate.

WAITING

I've also finished Turpa Täynnä

TURPA TAYNNA