TAB Thread.

It's easy.

Personally regardless of the actual tuning of the guitar I refer to powerchords as if they're in standard tuning so it's easier to sight read and most if not all "official" tab books do too, so in D tuning it's

Verse (Emin) E5, D5, E5, C5, E5, D5, A5, C5

Chorus (Emaj) E5, B5, C#5, A, E5, B5, C#5, C#5

Melody is based on
D||---------------------||
A||----------8---10-8---||
F||----7---9---9------7-||
C||--9---9--------------||
G||---------------------||
D||---------------------||

I actually had no idea. Thanks for that.

That's close enough for now. I'll write one during the week but I've realised there are about 5 or 6 cover songs that I haven't done yet. I did a few a couple years back but forgot about them.

IDK which chords u mena by that i never had any musical theory about that.
anyways thanks id would be nice if you made tabs of the cover songs :)

The back of the CD case shows: THE DAYS ARE NUMBERED

The lyrics in the booklet are your days are numbered but title of song shows the days are numbered.

^No it doesn't, it says Your Days Are Numbered. Both on the back and on the booklet.

Pretty sure I know how to fucking read.

061613133438.jpg

Inside the booklet has it listed as The Days Are Numbered, but the actual lyrics say your days are numbered.

I'm not just pulling this info out of my ass.

Pretty sure I know how to fucking read.

061613133438.jpg

Inside the booklet has it listed as The Days Are Numbered, but the actual lyrics say your days are numbered.

I'm not just pulling this info out of my ass.

Fucking weird man. Mine says "Your Days Are Numbered". But I got the European version, so they probably just typo'd? I'm pretty sure the actual song is meant to be "The Days Are Numbered", anyways.

Edit: Did a little more snooping and I'm just confused now. Does anyone know the actual title of the song? I'm not so sure anymore...

I think it might be Your, in this video form NuclearBlast they put your, but idk. 2:20

Last edited by a moderator:
My iTunes album says the, my album was your...I did wonder what was going on as he says your in the dog but I guess they don't even know themselves lol

IDK which chords u mena by that i never had any musical theory about that.
anyways thanks id would be nice if you made tabs of the cover songs :)

It's easy enough to google and find out what this means. For a metal/rock guitar player you already know how to play it, it's just learning which one is C/D/E etc. It's really not that difficult and it will benefit you in the long run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JopooOC7no#t=4m26s

But the man himself calls it "The Days Are Numbered" here...dafaq

Guess we'll have to wait and see if they play it live and what he calls it then.

BTW....love all your signature quotes below!

Seems like the American versions show The Days Are Numbered, and the European versions show Your Days Are Numbered.

Wonder if they had different companies make the CD's for the different regions of the world. Otherwise I don't know how they would screw something like that up.

We should ask the band about that anxiety:heh:

Anybody know a contact?

Update: Wrote to cobhc at twitter but I think they won't reply. May someone wrote to Jaska on facebook, that could be possible way, but I don't have FB.

<-Warheart-> Tell me when you're done with the writing of the album tabs Halo of Blood help me with a demonstration # 2 PttR ? I started to change something, right now'll pass the exam a little longer, but need some help because there is very far from the original ...

<-Warheart-> Tell me when you're done with the writing of the album tabs Halo of Blood help me with a demonstration # 2 PttR ? I started to change something, right now'll pass the exam a little longer, but need some help because there is very far from the original ...

Post up what you have and we can have a look. I'm working on a few different bits here and there so I have time to check stuff.