TAB Thread.

No worries, putting that lick in 7th position makes it so much easier to play and I believe that to be the position it'd be played in too, based on experience...

I will be changing the links in the first post to use less characters but all of the links will still work. This is a post I wrote before I realised Dropbox has a function to do this!

*IMPORTANT*

The first post has told me that I have gone over my limit of allowed characters which is 30,000 so I have renamed the folder in which the tabs are stored on Dropbox which means that now NONE of the tabs will work. I need to repaste everything with the updated file names in an attempt to use less characters for each tab file.

It current would look like this, for example, One Bottle And A Knee Deep:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u... Of Blood/10_-_One_Bottle_And_A_Knee_Deep.gp4 (it's not showing the full length of the file name)

But I will have to shorten it to something like this:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22743397/COB/09_HOB/10_One_Bottle_And_A_Knee_Deep.gp4

So I change the folder called "Children Of Bodom Tabs" to "COB" and "09 Halo Of Blood" to "09_HOB"

This will allow me to add more tabs for whatever comes up and I'm removing any doubles or pointless files, as well as adding a few that aren't up. The change to the song above saved 44 characters so x that by however many tabs are in the first post, say at least 300? That's alot!! So when downloading from the new version you will need to rename the file yourself.

If anyone needs anything I have everything here so just ask but the first post will be out of action for a day or so.

You can see here before and after:

azb6fk.jpg

9gbhw2.jpg

And I found on the dropbox website a nice feature that allows you to shorten the link so it will look VERY tidy for me. :kickass::kickass::kickass:

I've finished EVERYTHING on the first post except the 3 main Sinergy albums which I'll maybe do tomorrow. I've reuploaded all the Alexi Laiho lesson stuff too as I found it all hidden away somewhere and added some Kylahullut which I plan to do a bit more of.

Would anyone want to be so kind and tab Sleeping in my car?

Don't really have the patience to do a proper GP tab, but I can give some chords to start with:

intro melody starts on 9th fret (4th string), a minor third up, then back to the 9th, then a fourth etc. All the other notes apart from the tapping shit are within the octave.

Chords for the verse are D5, C5, Bb5, G5, something like that anyway.
Chords for the chorus are D5, A5, B5 and G5.

I'll take a look at the solo later, hope this was of any use.

Haha dunno but that one does!

Have you got just a drum track? It sounds decent although the other instruments aren't great. :D

The keys aren't that bad I think but the kick drum and toms suck

This is what I can do with drums and bass... just can't do any keys. Here's All Twisted without key: http://www.mediafire.com/?2itg9admw11nsvv
That's made with superior drummer, or? You have to change the snare into 38 because 40 is a rimshot.

I made it with this plugin called EZdrummer, and I knew something sounded off. Anyway, if these are any better I can make them with the proper snare if anyone wants to slap on some keys.

Don't really have the patience to do a proper GP tab, but I can give some chords to start with:

intro melody starts on 9th fret (4th string), a minor third up, then back to the 9th, then a fourth etc. All the other notes apart from the tapping shit are within the octave.

Chords for the verse are D5, C5, Bb5, G5, something like that anyway.
Chords for the chorus are D5, A5, B5 and G5.

I'll take a look at the solo later, hope this was of any use.

Aye it did help. Thanks alot mate!

I'd still like a tab though since im not familiar with those terms

It's easy.

Personally regardless of the actual tuning of the guitar I refer to powerchords as if they're in standard tuning so it's easier to sight read and most if not all "official" tab books do too, so in D tuning it's

Verse (Emin) E5, D5, E5, C5, E5, D5, A5, C5

Chorus (Emaj) E5, B5, C#5, A, E5, B5, C#5, C#5

Melody is based on
D||---------------------||
A||----------8---10-8---||
F||----7---9---9------7-||
C||--9---9--------------||
G||---------------------||
D||---------------------||

By the way, the FTR album was released officially in 2000 not in 2001.

I actually had no idea. Thanks for that.

Cheers!

An unfinished und rough tab of the sleeping in my car solo, I can't get some of the parts to sound right (incorrect measure time) because I fucking suck at using guitar pro and my ear isn't that accurate.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/e4w28a

In order to download, click the "click here to start download from sendspace", don't click on anything else.

That's close enough for now. I'll write one during the week but I've realised there are about 5 or 6 cover songs that I haven't done yet. I did a few a couple years back but forgot about them.

I was messing with some fingerings on TDAN. The Days Are Numbered

Changes were made in the left guitar and lead guitar, mostly on the intro and solo. A few small changes in the verse both times and the part afterwards too, these are all just ones I felt were more comfortable not necessarily what they are playing. Tell me what you think!