TAB Thread.

I started learning Transference and the notes to the melody sound correct in the tab on the first page but the fingering is much more difficult than it needs to be.

Try it this way:

D-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A------------------------------------------------14-15-14---------------------
F---------------13-14-13^-----------13-14-16-------------16-14------------
C-------14-16-------------16-14----------------------------------------------
G---16--------------------------------------------------------------17-16-14-
D-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A------------------------------------------------14-15-14-------17^-17------
F---------------13-14-13^-----------13-14-16-------------16---------------
C-------14-16-------------16-14----------------------------------------------
G---16-------------------------------------------------------------------------

God, that tab on first page is old as fuck! Mitch!!!
I'm not at home during the weekend so I can't check out any other tabs (WOS) but I will as soon as I'm back home on monday

I'm not at home during the weekend so I can't check out any other tabs (WOS) but I will as soon as I'm back home on monday

Right now i'm doing the keys, they might need some correction but everything is going fine thus far.
I won't do the solos though so if someone wants to focus on that it'll be great.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ixsje6wpc7l5f4i/Waste Of Skin.gp5

Did you manage the guitar solos? I think I could tab them but not without slowing it down to 60% and that's too much work just for a solo which is only random tapping stuff.

:devil::devil::devil::devil:

I've changed it, check again it should be the right one.

And I made a few changes to the DBR tab.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u... Halo Of Blood/08_-_Damaged_Beyond_Repair.gp4

I'm not sure whether the intro riff is 1 string or 2 strings though? It sounds heavy but if I tab it with 2 it sounds weird.

I'm just changing different instruments here and there so not the complete track.

Ok here is HALO OF BLOOD with every song tabbed. Some are incomplete or in need of a few corrections so please be patient or feel free to help out with any pieces missing. I don't think I'll be adding anything on Sunday so Monday will be the earliest I will be back "to work".

A big well done and thank you to all that have contributed to this thread over the last week or so with the transcriptions of the new songs and getting them done so quickly and accurately. We now hope Mr Laiho does a few instructional DVDs to show us how he plays them and if we're right or not.

Halo Of Blood (2013):

01. Waste Of Skin
02. Halo Of Blood
03. Scream For Silence
04. Transference
05. Bodom Blue Moon
06. The Days Are Numbered
07. Dead Man's Hand On You
08. Damaged Beyond Repair
09. All Twisted
10. One Bottle And A Knee Deep

Cool thanks, it should now be the current version in the first post!

It was awesome after all these years of visiting this post to get the best tabs to be able to participate!

For the ones who will do the cover songs i'm not the best at tabbing guitars but i can help with drums, bass or keys and point out mistakes.

If you can make some legit backing tracks that'd be legit. I can only do some decent drums with EZ drummer but don't have VSTs for bass and keys. The every time i die backing track on the front page is amazing.

I believe that was done by Epi a few years back. I did download the soundfonts to do exact copies but I don't know if I lost the drums during a hard drive reformat.

There's always the option of putting up a couple of drum tracks for us to add keys/bass to. I did once have an AMAZING keys one that was like Guitar Pro, I could select any sound just from one soundfont but I lost that too. Haven't made any backing tracks since.

That soundfont was called christian collins. Check out our tab folder... But I think that one doesn't sound good at all because it's no real vst. It's only a midi-based soundfont.

Thanks for all the tabs you guys have provided the last few years, amazing job!

Can't believe how fast you are at making them either!:Smokin:

At around 5:15 here you can see Alexi playing some of DBR and at 12:10 OBAAKD

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the post, that's a great video. There's about 3 secs of DMHOY that I know I've tabbed right which is good news.

I've updated the OBAAKD tab and WOS. In WOS there are some more keys which I can't really hear though.
@ Abraxation: Why did you use a standard C tuning for bass? The keys in bar 43-50 should be played one octave higher and follow the 8 notes from the rythm guitars. The drums sound really good!
One bottle and a knee deep
Waste of skin

I also changend some finger position for All Twisted. Mainly for the lead parts and the bridge
All Twisted