TAB Thread.

Anyone else? That's such a good song I feel like someone must have finished it and it's just not uploaded??

Ну че девайте новое что нибудь...

anyone got an easier way to do bar 7 to 10 of bodom after midnight?

you mean the lead guitar, right?

no, it's a bit tricky but just play slowly until you can't get it wrong and then speed it up

ps. I find that thinking of notes as group of four (16th notes) helps in being more accurate with the rhythm

3:05 -> It seems Alexi played it more like that:

nvcilo4lowtxm98fg.jpg

3:43 -> It IS like that:

jvs7lawv1byad4kfg.jpg

EDIT: Oops, in bar 187, he's back on 5 (instead of 10).

Last edited by a moderator:
you mean the lead guitar, right?

no, it's a bit tricky but just play slowly until you can't get it wrong and then speed it up

ps. I find that thinking of notes as group of four (16th notes) helps in being more accurate with the rhythm

ye i figured that already, well so far im doing it on 95% speed clean..so maybe in couple of days i can start working on the solo :)

ye i figured that already, well so far im doing it on 95% speed clean..so maybe in couple of days i can start working on the solo :)

Good to hear :D

when you get to play the solo clean it's an awesome feeling!

EDIT:
also nice observation Maxim, the arppeggios are easier to play like that, cheers! :)

but the C major arpp is even easier if played from 12 th fret 4th string ( 11th fret 3rd; 10th fret 2nd; 10th fret 1st string)

anyone got an easier way to do bar 7 to 10 of bodom after midnight?

seems natural to me to shift positions and play it in a 2-per-string pattern. Bar 7 looks like this then
CVoT8dS.png

I've always thought of pentatonic in this way tbh, just 2 notes instead of 3 everywhere.