TAB Thread.

I think there's already a pretty good one on the net but I'll be interested in what you come up with. I love that song.

EDIT: Tab edited again. Done up to the end of the solo but there's still a few things I need to add, like the keyboard harmony during the pre-solo thing.

I think there's already a pretty good one on the net but I'll be interested in what you come up with. I love that song.

EDIT: Tab edited again. Done up to the end of the solo but there's still a few things I need to add, like the keyboard harmony during the pre-solo thing.

Hate you for being that good at transcribing songs! :heh:

PS. Nice work!

am i doing something wrong? i clicked the green link and downloaded the tab file and it ends at the end of the solo, is that the full tab?

Argh fuck it, GP has fucked up again. I just finished it, uploaded it to the server but it's been saving in some temp folder and it won't fucking open. All I have to do is a copy and paste job with a few minor changes but it's just fucking annoying!!!!!!!!

I'll let you know when it's completed...AGAIN!

(And btw, I still haven't got that weird keyboard harmony for the pre-solo thing)

i dont know if you've already changed this but, bar 110 and 111 of the solo are one halftone too high, instead of 18 and 23 , it should be 17 and 22. but great job so far

and kattana, well done ,that tab sounds good

i dont know if you've already changed this but, bar 110 and 111 of the solo are one halftone too high, instead of 18 and 23 , it should be 17 and 22. but great job so far

and kattana, well done ,that tab sounds good

Yeah, you're right. I'm working this stuff out using an unamplified guitar so it's hard to hear it over the music through headphones at times, so I blame that. :heh:

Done:
Children Of Bodom - Tie My Rope

Added to the first post too.

Do you think anyone could take the time to tab out a version of Lake Bodom in standard tuning?
I know their in drop C but it should be possible to do it in standard tuning.

Flawless tab as usual Mitch :kickass: Just wondering how you are able to get the drums and keys so accurate? Do you use a program that singles out each track or slow down the speed? I bet you play the keys and/or drums also.

hey warheart, could you please tab the last solo to "wake up in hell" by sinergy? pretty please? i wish i had your ear and your Gp skills... but i dont. so if you did that would be pretty awesome.