TAB Thread.

Yup, a bit early to talk about one when we're not even done with the 4th one and it's proving to be quite a weird one. A good break between 4th and 5th will be good, won't it? Besides, 2 metal-related Jams in a row = bad idea. We should try techno BT for the next one, :lol:

help i feel like an idiot...

I wanted to upload some tabs but theyre on a disc and i cant find an attachment option to replay with...

Yup, a bit early to talk about one when we're not even done with the 4th one and it's proving to be quite a weird one. A good break between 4th and 5th will be good, won't it? Besides, 2 metal-related Jams in a row = bad idea. We should try techno BT for the next one, :lol:

Agreed. Dno about the techno bit though. :lol:

Thanks for checking my tab...

Sounds good, better than the other ones on the net. Just double check all the notes are as accurate as possible and all fingerings are accurate and it'll go in the first post.

And the beginning of the solo...both lead guitars play an E unison bend, but why does that first bar sound absolutely terrible? It's the right harmonies, it's just fucking up.

Agreed. Dno about the techno bit though. :lol:

Sounds good, better than the other ones on the net. Just double check all the notes are as accurate as possible and all fingerings are accurate and it'll go in the first post.

And the beginning of the solo...both lead guitars play an E unison bend, but why does that first bar sound absolutely terrible? It's the right harmonies, it's just fucking up.

Got the solo from this thread :lol:

I know you did, but if you read my post, you'll see that I wrote that THE MIDI is fucking up in YOUR tab at the beginning of the solo. My tab doesn't, I want to know why and would prefer that it was fixed.

I think it might have something to do with the way I transcribed the solo. I did it at half the speed of yours with the use of 16th triplets and yours is double speed using 8th tripets, so when it all changes to the solo, I think the MIDI is getting fucked up because of that.

Either you re-tab the solo section in double time using all the same notes or try and find a way of making it sound the same all the way through.

I think it might have something to do with the way I transcribed the solo. I did it at half the speed of yours with the use of 16th triplets and yours is double speed using 8th tripets, so when it all changes to the solo, I think the MIDI is getting fucked up because of that.

Either you re-tab the solo section in double time using all the same notes or try and find a way of making it sound the same all the way through.

Didn't need to :D, fixed it =) sounds decent in MIDI, and I fixed the Verse thing, the 5 cords (power chords) were too fast and there were 5 palm muted notes after, in the songs it's just 4 notes after.
Here's the tab: http://www.sendspace.com/file/q9o6h7

Great, waste of my fucking time.

I'll listen to it later fastbodom. You've never taken part so I dno why you care.

i used to had a mixer for recording.

but that started to broken

and now i dont have the good equipment to record. i could use a headset mic

but than ill only ruine your songs and i dont wanna do that

i do care ! you make nice things of it ! i just was like nice backing track maby its something good for mitch. just wanted to give a idea not to insult you

Didn't need to :D, fixed it =) sounds decent in MIDI, and I fixed the Verse thing, the 5 cords (power chords) were too fast and there were 5 palm muted notes after, in the songs it's just 4 notes after.
Here's the tab: http://www.sendspace.com/delete/q9o6h7/2xosc

Nar, that's the link to delete the tab. :lol:

i used to had a mixer for recording.

but that started to broken

and now i dont have the good equipment to record. i could use a headset mic

but than ill only ruine your songs and i dont wanna do that

i do care ! you make nice things of it ! i just was like nice backing track maby its something good for mitch. just wanted to give a idea not to insult you

How can you "ruin my song"? Everyone plays differently and everyone has different tones and everyone has different quality recordings. There's no good or bad, just fun.