TAB Thread.

alexis too fast for me to tab out
This is a hint to you and to all good people who contribute making tabs and never tried the following. Songs that are hard I normally slow down to tab them out. You can do it using any sound editing software out there. It helps a lot. I usually use Native Instrument Guitar Rig's Tapedeck for slowing songs down.
You can also also transpose song to different tuning similar way by changing pitch (I also use guitar rig for that) - so that you don't have to buy 5 guitars to be able to play 5 different tunings.
Hope i am being useful.

I tried this Voxengo Boogex in Adobe Audition and it's better than in Reaper I think...

Nazgul: about those Impulse files.. where should I extract them? Those are all wave files but I don't know in which folder I should copy them to work with. And Mitch... I tried the 4*12 close cabinet and I think it sounds much better than the cabinet you used but maybe it depents on your own amp...

Indeed. I have the impulse files still in .rar files so I haven't tried them yet, only the standard ones.

And Arcane, I'm sure what you said IS better than mine, but as I said, I just played around with one for 20 seconds just as an example.

I'll probably test them all another time.

I have over a thousand impulses, more than I ever would know what to do with! :lol: If I can figure out how to upload to Rapidshare I'll post it here.

Nah, I haven't because my computer has such a slow processor and shit soundcard that I have latency problems, which is a delay in the signal from the guitar to speakers. I play a note and a second later I hear it :erk: It makes recording impossible.

For now, I am using GuitarPort in Cool Edit Pro, keepin' it simple for the moment.

Alexi is watching you.

2it67w1.jpg