TAB Thread.

Mitch rulez!

I did a few changes on my Next In Line tab by using the tab from the Rockhouse DVD.
I changed a few p.m.'s and a few notes in bar 1-16 in only one guitar and I used the tab for the solo from Rockhouse... Well, It seems that this RH tab isn't the same as the original song in some parts. The changes in the intro are good but I'm not sure if it's the right tab in the solo. The beginnig of the solo sounds pretty close to the original - the best I-#ve seen so far - and also a few other changes in the solo sound pretty good but I'm not sure if the last picking part is correct. Compare the tab on first page with THIS ONE and you will see what I mean.

You have to be careful with the RH tabs because the ones in the booklets have alot of mistakes :|
I brought it up with someone who works at Rock house and they are aware of this (but they're not going to do anything about it, like send us a new one)

But yeah, the online tabs are all correct (apparently)

Also thanks alot for the new KTS tab, I've been playing the solos the old way for years, much better arps now.
Plus no more 24 on the keyboard/guitar outro arps.

Damn only having 22 frets XD

The Hatebreeder and Hate me! (single) tabs sound awesome dudes. Thank you.

EDIT: I can't download the "Silent Night, Bodom night" tab.

You have to be careful with the RH tabs because the ones in the booklets have alot of mistakes :|
I brought it up with someone who works at Rock house and they are aware of this (but they're not going to do anything about it, like send us a new one)

But yeah, the online tabs are all correct (apparently)

Also thanks alot for the new KTS tab, I've been playing the solos the old way for years, much better arps now.
Plus no more 24 on the keyboard/guitar outro arps.

Damn only having 22 frets XD

Yeah,thats why I never use tabs from guitar world or rockhouse. I just want to show you how they tabbed it.

I already mixed your solo tab with Altitudes' and it sounds fine now. I don't think there could be any more corrections except the outro lick. I'll have to have a proper listen.

hey i was going through this bootleg live concert from 2000 i think, someone posted it here, and i saw a different version of hummel the rocket or watever its called, n i realy liked the lead parts that are played, can someone tab it out, its in the starting of warheart,
heres a download for it : http://www.filefreak.com/pfiles/70809/06_-_Warheart.mp3
it starts from 00:58 and then ends around 2:11
can someone please tab it out ...pretty please :D

Do you guys use "Amazing Slow Downer"? It's a cool software, which can slow/speed up down any mp3 or CD song from 30% to 200% - if I remember right - without affecting the pitch. It works very well. Sold for +/- 30€ or torrent download.

please try to do it man whenever u get the time buddy...ill really appreciate it, its orgasmic that starting, i just stumbled upon it today, iv seen the tab for the other one the starting of touched like the angel of death...but this ones fucking different n i love the lead

its kinda in-accurate, but thanks anwayys, dont mean to be offeensive btw , i kinda wanted the same exact version as what alexi plays, if anyone else can give it a try itll be cool