TAB Thread.

Finally signed up here ...

Mitch, is itz possible that the little solo in the beginning of kissing the shadows is tabbed wrong ?
I wanted to play the song with your tab this morning and it seemed to be different from the verison i know and play (by ear).

No, he's right. In this tab are lot of mistakes and if I remeber right, the 'little' solo at the beginning is wrong too... also the main solo got a few errors in it (wrong notes, fingering)

Btw... what's with my two corrections on the Hate me! tabs? They should updated too on first page.

Ok, I made a comparison between the "original" and "my" version.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-1039040/Kissing-the-ShadowsSolocorrect.gp5.html

But you will notice that the keyboard parts are the same thing that the guitar plays, its weird but might even be correct (havent checked it).

Ah, just corrected a solo part and exportet to gp4 (Most people dont have 5 i think)

http://www.file-upload.net/download-1039079/Kissing-the-ShadowsSolocorrect2.gp4.html

cobkdr.png

esp-guitar-userbarw70.png

behemoth_userbar_copdb1.jpg

user_bar_immortalil0.jpg

ensiferum_userbarwk5.jpg

Oh, i just notices that the keyboard solo of "Lake Bodom" is somewhat awfull ... I listened and said like "What the Fuck is going on" ?
Is it possible that its fucked up hard in the tab ?
I will try to work on that :D

And Mitch, did you get that Youtube thing i sent you ?
What du you think about the sound ?

Ye the keys solo in lake bodom is rediculous :rofl: A few of the keys solos seem to be wrong tbh, although i think the main tabbers on here are all guitarists so can't really complain. Are there actually any other keys players on here? I play them myself, although i'm poor at playing by ear so can't really be much help :(

Is anybody working on the songs that are yet to be tabbed on here? Children of Decadence, Towards Dead End, In Your Face etc

Ye the keys solo in lake bodom is rediculous :rofl: A few of the keys solos seem to be wrong tbh, although i think the main tabbers on here are all guitarists so can't really complain. Are there actually any other keys players on here? I play them myself, although i'm poor at playing by ear so can't really be much help :(

Is anybody working on the songs that are yet to be tabbed on here? Children of Decadence, Towards Dead End, In Your Face etc

I think Arcane plays Keyboard, but you could also tab those solo on the guitar.
I tried it but it sucked a big huggy bunch so i stopped. :)

Oh, sorry man i mixed that up with the Piano on your YT Profile. :D

However, i will see what i can do to fix some mistakes and tab some Songs.

And, i just finished my One More Magic Portion (Intro) Tab.
Its a nice Ensiferum song of their "Victory Songs" Album.
Any comments or suggestions or even corrections are welcome :D

http://www.file-upload.net/download-1041616/One_More_Magic_Portion_Intro.gp5.html

It's ok, but check this finished tab, it's very good.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wqrlzp

Fret really great tab even the intro riff it is the first time i heard it correct:headbang:

i think the last mistakes that remains is in the keyboard solo at the end it goes in a high pitched bend and doesn't follow anymore the guitar solo

Do you really thing the intro solo is correct ?

But the solo (especially the Keyboard) has gotten a lot better, regards !

Haven't even listened to the intro solo so I wouldn't know. As I said, I mainly focused in the main solos and some other tiny bits and pieces here and there. I re-tabbed the drum track so it should be pretty much 100% correct.

This isn't a ready tab so everybody feel free to correct any mistakes you find.

I play some keys but I can't do those insane Janne solos, my skills don't reach that territory.. I've watched some of the keyboard solos on the tabs (translated directly from guitar) and it's not one or two times that I've gone I QUIT! :lol:

The solo is nearly perfect i think.

The other problems in all KTS tabs are (IMHO of course)

BAR 11 riff that starts: one guitar is right but i'm not sure about the other. Pretty shitty mixing in the FTR album, even if i like it sometimes it is very hard to understand what they're are playing (such as infamous parts in Northern comfort). BTW does someone have the other mix of the album? it is really different?

BAR 21 lead and others: the notes are right but in the Live in Seoul video you can see how Alexi plays it.

BAR 60& 61 riff that starts: seems always wrong

BAR 121 & 122 solo: i love this part but i think is not tabbed right