TAB Thread.

I don't think that you will find wrong notes and fingerpositions are all pretty good for playing. But let's see.

Well, Downfall:
Intro melody doesn't have the second part.
Bar 175 of the solo isn't played that way and the pattern is wrong.

Towards Dead End:
Bar 19 is the wrong inversion of Emin.
Bar 25 is wrong.
The solo has many wrong fingerings.

That was only looking at two tabs. I'm not sure about the accuracy of some drums and rhythm parts and whatnot, but I'll do it gradually.

Well, Downfall:
Intro melody doesn't have the second part.
Bar 175 of the solo isn't played that way and the pattern is wrong.

Towards Dead End:
Bar 19 is the wrong inversion of Emin.
Bar 25 is wrong.
The solo has many wrong fingerings.

That was only looking at two tabs. I'm not sure about the accuracy of some drums and rhythm parts and whatnot, but I'll do it gradually.

I haven't tabbed Downfall or Towards Dead End. Those tabs are from Hemlock and I also haven't chekced them but I know that all of his tabs aren't really accurate (except a few good ones)... I was talking about my two Hate me tabs, my YBOD, my NIL and my ETID tab and in those you won't find any wrong notes or finger positions (except a few errors in the solos of Hate me! single version).

Oh, I thought you meant Hemlock's tabs. Still, he has these errors in his tabs so I won't be adding these.

And I just found out that the server that I use isn't working, so I will try and sort it out before updating. I corrected a few bits in your YBOD and ETID tabs, by changing keys in ETIE, changing snare sound and sorting out the dynamics on the hi-hat (which is something that makes a tab sound so much better) and other small bits.

YBOD, I didn't do much except correct the first solo a tiny bit. Your corrections were great on this.

I'll add Hatebreeder, SNBN & other tabs after I've had a look at them and got the server working again.

Oh, I thought you meant Hemlock's tabs. Still, he has these errors in his tabs so I won't be adding these.

And I just found out that the server that I use isn't working, so I will try and sort it out before updating. I corrected a few bits in your YBOD and ETID tabs, by changing keys in ETIE, changing snare sound and sorting out the dynamics on the hi-hat (which is something that makes a tab sound so much better) and other small bits.

YBOD, I didn't do much except correct the first solo a tiny bit. Your corrections were great on this.

I'll add Hatebreeder, SNBN & other tabs after I've had a look at them and got the server working again.

Would be cool if you correct the drums and bass for my tabs cause I've only correct the guitars and some key parts. I will only correct next the tabs for Downfall, WNGF, T,L&S, LoBodomy, LDB and AYDY again (I've noticed some mistakes in Roope's guitar) cause those are my favourite songs (including the ones I've tabbed the last weeks) and then I will finish the tabs for CRY. I think those tabs are my last contribution for this thread for the next time.

EDIT: before I forget... could you go over the second solo from Hate me! (single)? Those sweeps are really difficult and I can't correct them until I got my guitar back.

EDIT 2: One thing... On first page you have my tab for PMIB with the right notes but only the guitars and you have PMIB with guitars, keys, bass and drums but with wrong guitars... I haven't checked the keys, drums and bass but wouldn't it make more sense to make one tab with my guitars and the rest from the other tab?