TAB Thread.

im opening the links for a number of tabs but i keep getting white screen with some text? i'm trapped in a COB tabless HELL someone please guide me to the correct guitarpro tab downloading technique

im opening the links for a number of tabs but i keep getting white screen with some text? i'm trapped in a COB tabless HELL someone please guide me to the correct guitarpro tab downloading technique

If there's a ton of text that looks like data, try right clicking on the link and clicking save target as...

The problem might be your browser interpreting the file as a website of text you wish to view instead of as a file to download.

Awesome! I hadn't seen that before, that's sick :)

By the way, does anyone have any idea (lol pointing at you mitch since you saw it live) how the heck alexi plays the interlude in children of decadence? It's the one thing from stopping me from playing that awesome song :(

I understand for the first couple of measures you could just do it all on the last string using 0 like the technique used in the interlude of every time i die and living dead beat.

However, once it gets later into the interlude it raises the whole thing up in pitch and I can't imagine how to play it since you can't go down to 0 T_T

Is someone corrected the In Your Face tab, because those what are allready in Internet sucks...

Solos are corrected and tabbed already here, but I´m looking the Alexi´s part from 0.58 to 1.32.

Awesome! I hadn't seen that before, that's sick :)

By the way, does anyone have any idea (lol pointing at you mitch since you saw it live) how the heck alexi plays the interlude in children of decadence? It's the one thing from stopping me from playing that awesome song :(

I understand for the first couple of measures you could just do it all on the last string using 0 like the technique used in the interlude of every time i die and living dead beat.

However, once it gets later into the interlude it raises the whole thing up in pitch and I can't imagine how to play it since you can't go down to 0 T_T

What part are you talking about? If you mean the delay part, they don't play it live or anything after that, meaning the solos too.

If you were to play just an open E string between every note, it'd actually be wrong anyway. It's only 8th notes that he plays. The 16th note feel is created by the delay pedal.

FtR album tabs (new corrections) :

http://files.filefront.com/Follow+The+Reaperzip/;11245309;/fileinfo.html

Orb you can look at my CoD tab I think the interlude part is good (i've tabbed the Lead guitar & the delay wich are separated onn two pists)
I think Children Of Decadence, mask Of Sanity, Taste Off My Scythe & Northern Comfort are good tabs and are better than the forum tabs ...
On Follow The Reaper i've corrected guitars and on the lead part on the interlude the fingerring is changed (thats more easy in this way & Alexi plays it like that on CRY DVD)
On Bodom After Midnight i've changed the fingerring (Laiho & Kuoppala's Fingerring at lives) of the guitars and corrected some wrong harmonies, and i've corrected the keyboard
On Everytime I Die well that's the new forum tab, i added some harmonics but the last version is already a good tab
Hate Me! well i think you will think that forum tab is better ^^
Kissing the shadows ... i corrected some rythm parts & added Laiho's fingering on some lead parts (Live In Seoul video)

I'm working on the Hatebreeder Album tabs (now i'm working on Hatebreeder & Downfall it's difficult to find the right notes -_- on this songs)

Okay for the Wrath Within tab i'll post my Hatebreeder Album tab (2/3)

http://files.filefront.com/Hatebreeder+666+zip/;11252724;/fileinfo.html

I've to correct again a few errors on thats tabs and Downfall, Hatebreeder & Warheart are not corrected yet i'm working on them ...
That's not the ultimate version ^^
(Towards Dead End , Wrath Within & Children of Bodom wich are my favorite bodom songs on this album are good tabs I think)

Maybe today. Some of these "corrections" are worse, so it makes it difficult. I'll have to go through them all.

Some are better for notes.
Some are better for fingerings.
Some are worse for notes.
Some are worse for fingerings.

But I'll add a few, at least.

now you can ask Warheart about the soundfonts...

greetz, bodombeachterror666

hah, finally i comment here, i don't know what did i do wrong, but warheart i want to find that keyboard sound font, i have for drums and bass, but i didn't find the one for keyboard, could you post me link for it or just send the file for me?

Thanks for that! I always like the tabs that have fingerings like when they play the songs live! If you're planning to do the other albums aswell ,then please correct the stuff between what Alexi and Ale play too (for example in SNBD...the melodies under the lyrics parts are played by Ale and Alexi plays chords only, etc.)

I can still change the melody in KTS (where Alexi sings: "I'm running after you throughout...) to as he plays live...I have a great bootleg from Chile 2001 where 90% of the time the camera is fixed at his guitar :).

does anybody have the tab version of dawning of doom alexi and janne played at namm? can you please post it if you do.

thanks.