TAB Thread.

If that can help anyone, I've got a GP5 cd key that I can share with you guys, so if any of you needs it just send me a PM.

Yo,plz check out my tab corrections.

I checked out the Next In Line tab and it's MUCH better than the old one but just listening to it, I think there's still a few things that could be improved. I am not sure which bars or whatever because I don't know the song too well but there's parts that don't sound 100%.

I checked out the Next In Line tab and it's MUCH better than the old one but just listening to it, I think there's still a few things that could be improved. I am not sure which bars or whatever because I don't know the song too well but there's parts that don't sound 100%.
Well, you have to say to me which parts you think are wrong or sounds not 100% accurate. Then I will proof them but now I can't hear anything thats sounds wrong... Or any of you other guys...
What do you think about my Hate me! and YBOD correction? (in the gp.5 Hate me! file is an error... the gp.4 file is correct and in the YBOD is an error too... in git 1 bar 16 the last note should be an e and sth. sounds wired in bar 30 but not the guitars. I think the keys cause the guitars are right)

Oh and it could be that some bends, harmonics or whammy bar things in all 3 songs are wrong cause I correct them all with my accoustic guitar.

I won't share those tabs until I'm ready with the complete CRY show, sorry....

Well I'll be very happy when you're ready for that :)

Take your time, I'm sure they'll be great. I'm looking forward most to the intro they did to downfall. Was it a reference to some other metal song? It sounds like it probably is, but I don't listen to a lot of old metal so I don't get the reference.

Yo, I'm working on a - whoohoo - complete ETID tab but I need some help. Before the solo in Git 1 (left panned) their are some notes I can't really hear. If anybody got an old tab it is bar 73. The last six notes...
The more I hear it the more I think its

------------
------------
------------
-------5-5-5
3-3-3--3-3-3
------------

or is it

----
----
----
----
--7----5-5-5
5---5--3-3-3

or

----
----
----
7-7-7--5-5-5
5-5-5--3-3-3
----

or

-----
-----
-----
-4-4-4--4-4-4
-2-2-2--2-2-2
-----

I don't know but when you listen carefully you can hear version 1. I first listend to it in normal speed. Then I've slowed down this part 20% and after that I removed the voice ( in adobe audition you can better hear the guitars and keys when you remove the voice).

EDIT:

Fuck! now I think it's version 4...

If you want some help, i've done another tab of ETID and I thinks there is not a lot of mistakes ... (Intro is hard to tab)
http://files.filefront.com/04+Everytime+I+Diegp4/;11102235;/fileinfo.html

Ok, I'm ready with the guitars. I've tabbed all guitars new and insert them into the old ETID tab. I like the keys more in the old tab, thats why I didn't use your tab. Your tab isn't so bad, but you've got a few more mistakes in it as you thought. Look into my tab and you can see what I mean but anyway... I've copied a few key parts from your tab into my one. I don't know much about the bass or drums cause I haven't tabbed them yet but it sounds good in your tab. Tomorrow I will go over them and correct the drums, bass and keys if their's anything which needs a correction.

Everytime I die

Oh and sorry for any wrong harmonics. It isn't easy to figure them out with an acoustic guitar.