TAB Thread.

Has anyone here experience with Addictive drums? If so, does it mess up the drums to if the midi comes from guitar pro, and is there any way to fix this? I started using it last weeks with fruity loops and when I import the midi, it uses for example the hi-hat when there is a 49 (crash cymbal) in the tab. It mixes actually all drums up exept for snare and bass drums. Other than that, it sounds great, so if anyone can help me..
Thanks anyway.

Has anyone here experience with Addictive drums? If so, does it mess up the drums to if the midi comes from guitar pro, and is there any way to fix this? I started using it last weeks with fruity loops and when I import the midi, it uses for example the hi-hat when there is a 49 (crash cymbal) in the tab. It mixes actually all drums up exept for snare and bass drums. Other than that, it sounds great, so if anyone can help me..
Thanks anyway.

OFFTOPIC

Saw is quite cool movie :headbang:

Thanks anyway.
If you could upload your addictive drums and gave me the link I will help you ;)

Thanks anyway.

I use AD with Reaper and there's a built-in MIDI editor. I use that to move the notes to their correct spots. You should check AD forums and maybe you'll find a easier way to fix this problem.

Cheers. Arcane was mostly responsible for it though, since he's been correcting that tab for years, insisting that we update it. I corrected the drums, bass and keyboards during the verses though.

I use AD with Reaper and there's a built-in MIDI editor. I use that to move the notes to their correct spots. You should check AD forums and maybe you'll find a easier way to fix this problem.

I found a keymap of AD so I just have to remap the whole drumtrack when I'm making a backing track. Takes some time but I'm okay with that, and at least the snare and the kick are correct.
Thanks for helping me, dude.:kickass:

To Arcane: You don't need to search any further now I found that, and also thanks for the effort.

Chek the ESP guitar page, if you don't already know there's a COB contest. I hope one of you tabber can win it, it would be a nice gift for such dedication;)

Chek the ESP guitar page, if you don't already know there's a COB contest. I hope one of you tabber can win it, it would be a nice gift for such dedication;)

Yeah, some of the guys here really deserve to jam with Bodom. But unfortunately the contest is only for U.S. residents, so guys like Mitch and Epi can't even join. But hey, does anyone know if Ben Johnson is going to do it?