TAB Thread.

Windows MEDIA PLAYER is just something you play music with, that comes with Windows, whether you have an original copy or not. I should know, cuz mine is fake too! :lol:

What the hell? The first time I tried to install WMP it told me I can't because my copy is fake and I tried two times. Now I've just tried and it works! :lol:

:lol: Score! I thought WMP was already installed in the first place, at least it was with mine. It just won't let me update to anything higher.

I dunno if anyones bought this up, but this is a good a place as any...

How awesome is Roopes solo in the new Amon Amarth song?!?! And secondly, is anyone gonna tab it?!

The harmonic "sweep" prior to the solo is AMAZING!! Hehe! :D

^True :kickass:

:lol: Score! I thought WMP was already installed in the first place, at least it was with mine. It just won't let me update to anything higher.

:lol: That's true though, I have to Google them every time I want a new version. Atm I have WMP10 because 11 is too much for my computer, :lol:

well there a ways to get the newest WMP with a fake windows. you have to tweak something in your registry by adding a file. it works and google is your friend.

Amen, :lol:

I'm looking for tabs for the Violin-keyboard interlude @ 0:34-0:37 in the song Kissing the shadows, i'd like to learn to play that on an acoustic guitar. Does anybody happen to have any? :p