TAB Thread.

Quote:
lots of mistakes etc but to be fair, it's one of the harder bodom songs :rofl:
I think the guitar soloing is pretty much spot on! The key solo sounded sort of weird(?)

Thanks man, The solo's we're far from perfect though.
I improvised a few parts because I can can barely think fast enough to remember the solos correctly.

Plus I bombed on the arps at the end haha.

We'll try again in a few weeks and get it perfect, and hopefully by then my new E-AL-128 Scythe will have arrived.

Finally 24 FRETS :rofl:

Hey I'm having this problem where whenever i record audio, the audio is sped up slightly.

I've tried recording with both audacity and with sony acid pro. I've tried plugging in through my usb m-audio mobile-pre, and also directly in through the audio jack on the back of the computer. I've tried having the music I'm playing along with be from itunes or from the recording program itself playing along as i record.

None of these changed the fact that when I play back my tracks I've recorded when I'm trying to record audio covers, my audio from the recording is slightly faster than the audio from the original track.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening and how I could fix it? It's extremely frustrating for recording covers, as I have to digitally slow down the track like 0.75% afterwards, etc.

:'(

Hey everyone. I'm new here, but not new to this thread as I've been using the tabs here for a while. Really great stuff. Anyway, is anyone interested in a tab of Roope's lead off " Twilight Of The Thunder God? " If so I'll give it a try.

Okay, I tabbed out the TOTTG lead but there are a few issues. One, I'm not really sure on the last two bars but the rest should be pretty accurate. The other thing is, that part with the tapping requires 26 frets. I'm not really sure if Roope ever uses a guitar with more than 24, but I'm pretty positive I have the notes correct. You guys can see for yourself, and if you see any mistakes feel free to correct them or let me know. :headbang:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2bsrwu

Okay, I tabbed out the TOTTG lead but there are a few issues. One, I'm not really sure on the last two bars but the rest should be pretty accurate. The other thing is, that part with the tapping requires 26 frets. I'm not really sure if Roope ever uses a guitar with more than 24, but I'm pretty positive I have the notes correct. You guys can see for yourself, and if you see any mistakes feel free to correct them or let me know. :headbang:

I don't know this song but it sounds cool... but 26 frets for a guitar is a bit to much, or?

Awesome tab dude:kickass: much appreciated,but if Roope has his guitar in D tuning then he would be tapping the 23rd fret as oppose to the 26th which makes a bit more sense

I really would like to cover a few new songs but I need some BT's for it but can't make them for myself - don't know why....so if anyone is bored or want me to help - here is what I need:

Arcanes Backing Track wishlist

FOLLOW THE REAPER
- Hate me! single version

ARE YOU DEAD YET?
- Punch me I bleed
- Next in line
- Trashed, Lost & Strungout
- Bastards of Bodom

CRY
- Downfall

SINERGY
- I spit on your grave