TAB Thread.

http://files.filefront.com/FtRrar/;11779548;/fileinfo.html

I've done corrections on my FtR tabs well :

I've not corrected Drums & Bass

FOLLOW THE REAPER :
Guitars : Not sure about the fingering of Alexi's Rythm Guitar at 52-55 & 126-131
Keyboard : not sure about the lead keyboard at 34-35, 42-43 etc (so hard to hear on the music)
I've changed the guitar fingering on main lead parts (Laiho's Fingering on some parts as in 64-77 & 104-119) & I corrected a few bars in the guitar solo.

BODOM AFTER MIDNIGHT :
Guitars : not sure about ALexi's Lead Guitar at 86-87
I've changed the fingerrings & corrected some parts (36-39 & 104-108)

CHILDREN OF DECADENCE :
Guitars : 62-63 on Laiho's Rythm Guitar i think the NH are wrong
I've corrected the interlude (Clean guitar with echo), & changed the fingerring

EVERYTIME I DIE :
Guitars : i've done a few corrections on harmonics & i've changed some fingerring
Keyboard : a few little corrections

MASK OF SANITY :
Guitars : Finggering changed, few corrections done, i'm not sure about Laiho's Rythm guitar in the Outro
Keyboard : i've copied the keyboard solo from previous tab & ive done a few corrections on the beggining of it

TASTE OF MY SCYTHE :
I've done a few corrections of the previous

HATE ME! :
Guitars : i've changed the lead guitar at 04 & 24, i tried to correct the 1st Guitar SOlo, and i had lead parts on the outro
Keyboard : i've changed the pre-solo part only

NORTHERN COMFORT :
Guitars : need corrections at 50-57 (& 144-151) (Laiho), on the 3rd guitar of the chorus, not sure about the rythm guitar at 114-121,& the guitar solo has wrong notes

KISSING THE SHADOWS :
Guitars : (the fingerring of the Laiho's Guitars part are his fingerring on Live In Seoul Video), i've done a few corrections (harmonics)
Keyboard : i've corrected the verses bars & chorus bars & added the interludes parts, some corrections on the solos
Main corrections :
bars 18-19
bars 36-47 (& others) well i'm pretty sure bout the harmony of the lead guitar & keyboard, on that parts the keyboard is lower than the guitar & the notes are not the same (volume is lower on the keyboard part when the lead gutiar comes but is the same of bars 36-39)

Well i think only the Northern Comfort tab need a lot of corrections yet.

Some parts sound alot better, some we're better before.
There was a pretty much perfect KTS tab posted a little ago that really didn't need changing, I don't know if it got put on the front page though.

Cheers anyway

Hey guys, I've been super busy this weekend seeing Carcass Saturday and Bodom Sunday, but I'll try and post more of Roppongi Rumble and that Alone solo tonight. :headbang:

Hey masterful dudes like warheart and shadowsoul what kind of stuff did you guys do for ear training so you could learn to transcribe with such vigor and figure stuff out? Just sit and listen? I would like to learn the art, but don't know where to start. :worship:

Update for first page! Punch me I bleed - check it out. Should be accurate but I'm not sure with the chorus (if their is a 3rd guitar or not)...and I've noticed again that all a.h.'s sounds horrible when I export the gp5 into gp4 but fuck it!

Now I will go over Trashed, WNGF and LDB

Arcane, nice tab. I will put it in the first post if you reupload with all snares changed to '40' and all pinch harmonics corrected. For example, he wouldn't pinch on the 7th fret on the B string.

The rest sound good. After you reupload, I will change some of the notation and grace notes to make it sound better and will update.

Ah yes, I've just copy and past those parts and didn't check the pinch... I've corrected now the drums, the notation and this pinch note. I don't know how to correct all other harmonics cause they sound all fine in gp5 and I always tab them how I would play it. http://www.sendspace.com/file/zjhhr3

argh, you mean the pinch in bar 98, or? I've corrected the one in bar 66, lol. But it was wrong too :) In bar 98 isn't a pinch in the lead section...