TAB Thread.

Request:

Could it be possible for one of you to write which finger to use on the Angel's Don't Kills solo? I'd really appreciate that actually :D :D :D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gz8yf2

Make sure you use the "Horizontal screen mode". I just put the fingerings in the track above. These seem to me the most obvious fingerings to use. Here and there you can change some positions but I think this is probably easiest. Let me know what you think.

Holly hell it took me like a good 2 minutes to understand what the fuck was going on :lol:

But thank you, that's good, I just wanted a base to follow, to at least be sure that I can use that solo as practice without worrying if I'm doing it wrong or not.

Just use what fits best, always keep in head how to go the next fingerpositions from the current fingerposition, if you know what I mean. Also make the pinky "usuable", try to use it rather than try to learn using it when you actually need it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Arcane: http://www.sendspace.com/file/1npzzm
I'm quite happy with the keyboardsounds, but now the keys are too loud, I don't have the time right now to fix that so I'll do that later, tell me what you think.
The FX(brightness)soundfont is a bit weird but it's OK imo.

Thanks for the feedback, I keep trying to improve the keys, but if you know some good font, please send.:)
I found also a bassplugin which I have high expectations of, the problem is that it doesn't work on this computer, I got to use another one for it which makes it a bit complicated.

TRASHED, LOST & STRUNGOUT

I haven't spend any time in the drums but they sound fine.

In bar 67 git 1 is:

--6--6--4--4
-------------
---0--0------
---------2--2

and git 2 is

7-7-6-6-
-7-7-7-7-

or

7-7-6-6-
-0-0-7-7 (hard to hear)

but when I panned to the right side git 2 is definitely

7-7-7-6
-7-7-7-7

but then it sounds weird.

You can try for your self what sounds better

These tabs are all great, but the one for The Fourth World is missing the acoustic guitar in the verses of the song, can someone please tab them or something I would really appreciate it thanks.

ohh yea and what happened to the 12 donkeys guitar tab activity,and i cant find that tab anywhere ???any ideas on whether it will come back to life ??

These tabs are all great, but the one for The Fourth World is missing the acoustic guitar in the verses of the song, can someone please tab them or something I would really appreciate it thanks.

I'm working on completing the Sinergy stuff, slowly but surely. Just follow the chord progression by just arpeggiating the chords.

Just play C, Emin, D, Amin, C, D.

ohh yea and what happened to the 12 donkeys guitar tab activity,and i cant find that tab anywhere ???any ideas on whether it will come back to life ??

I never really planned to do the whole thing, just the intro part. Matias' solo would be fun to do, though.

Guitar Heroes - 12 Donkeys

Hey guys, I've been having a ton of computer trouble; as well as just being lazy, but I'm still working on that ' Roppongi Rumble ' tab. I'm also working on some stuff by other bands, so it's easy to get sidetracked from doing something as complicated as RR :Smug: