TAB Thread.

Here's my Wrath Within tab that I've been working on:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/503t06

As always, any corrections are welcome!:headbang:

Ah, yes! I've always want to tab it too but don't found the time for it. I haven't compared it with the original song yet but what I can hear sounds really good. I just want to change the fingering in the first lead parts and some keys seems to be not 100% accurate but all in all pretty good work dude!
FIRST PAGE!

Ah, yes! I've always want to tab it too but don't found the time for it. I haven't compared it with the original song yet but what I can hear sounds really good. I just want to change the fingering in the first lead parts and some keys seems to be not 100% accurate but all in all pretty good work dude!
FIRST PAGE!
Thanks!:kickass: I wasn't really sure about the keyboards so I can expect some of them to be wrong. And the fingerings can sometimes be preference, but it's just how I ended up playing the first leads. Wasn't really sure about the easiest way to play them

Children of Bodom - Bodom Beach Terror
- I've correct the guitars (including solo and harmonie parts), bass, first 35 bars of drums, beginning of key solo, added keys lead harmonies
- Press F5 to see whats missing or incorrect

Children of Bodom - Trashed, Lost & Strungout
- I've only fucked up the last bar for all instruments but who cares...

AND: I've found my first tab I've tabbed by myself :) It was Are you dead yet? and I think it was the first tab in the net.. :)
AYDY?

And again AND:
I've found all my old tabs I've downloaded from the net including an awesome tab of You're fatter than bread!

Here's my Wrath Within tab that I've been working on:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/503t06

As always, any corrections are welcome!:headbang:

Dude that tab is great! I've been looking for a good tab for that song for quite a long time. Good job!

Why did you do that thing tho where you put palm muted notes as ghosted notes () instead of normal palm mutes though? You only did it like in that first part, I just don't get why people do that sometimes.

The Wrath Within tab is great. I'll make a few changes here and there with fingerings or something and put in first post.

The first half of BBT is great too, change those drums! And tab the album solo, not the RockHouse DVD version...

TL&S isn't so great after about 1:00...I'm not sure what it is exactly but I started to tab it myself cuz there was no perfect tab but I never finished it. I still think this needs work in places with notation and small things.

I will finish the drums this weekend, and it IS the album solo. the RH one is completely different.
Go over Trashed when you have time. Would be interesting what you want to change. I spent a lot of time in it and I was sure that it is pretty accurate especially the drums and guitars.
Oh and first page need an update with the PMIB tab. It's still the old version

arcane did ever tab this lake bodom solo they played on their first europe tour?
[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4yTFIiKxcVs[/ame] i sent you the mp3 while ago.
Please dont understand me wrong! it's not that you have to do it or i want to annoy you ;).
it's more like i wanted to give it a try myself but i dont want to tab something you already tabbed.

Dude that tab is great! I've been looking for a good tab for that song for quite a long time. Good job!

Why did you do that thing tho where you put palm muted notes as ghosted notes () instead of normal palm mutes though? You only did it like in that first part, I just don't get why people do that sometimes.
Thanks man! I did the palm mutes like that in that section to try and get a better sound. I did add palm mutes in the Guitar III part to get the PM sound, but I found that if I did it to both of the guitar parts the notes were too staccato sounding.

it would be really cool if someone could tab out the alexi solo in Just Think Again by Pain, i'm probably going to try to learn it by ear since it doesn't sound too hard but i'm not good enough with guitar pro to put it in.

it would be really cool if someone could tab out the alexi solo in Just Think Again by Pain, i'm probably going to try to learn it by ear since it doesn't sound too hard but i'm not good enough with guitar pro to put it in.

Guitar pro's really easy to use. Just click on the string you want to put a note in, and then type in the number of the fret the note is on.

Then when the note is selected (i.e. it has that yellow box around it), you can use the + and - keys on your numpad as shortcuts to make the note longer or shorter. Press R to insert a rest.

It's pretty much as simple as that. Anything semi-advanced like bends and harmonics can be added via the menus and stuff. Stuff like palm mutes and ghosted notes have hotkeys (P and O respectively for those two), but if you don't know them you can always access them through the menus.

Anybody know exactly what Alexi used to play in the last chorus in Deadnight Warrior around 99-2001?

I mean at 3:11 on this video:

It can be seen/heard better too if you have the video from the other side of the stage. (it is not on youtube, but I can upload it).
It is also heard nicely in the Mystic Festival 2001 video.

Here's what I've got, but doesn't sound too good imo:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/92ke0v

Last edited by a moderator: