TAB Thread.

^Yeah, but in general I do like all of them better than the stuff he ended up putting in the song :lol:

Lol yeah i noticed that too, im also very interested in seeing the tab if anyone is working on it.

Does anyone know why some licks played by alexi in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j723qPG-qhA

Weren't included in Sioux city? I personally like them better.

I supose that because Alexi didn't share our opinion abotu which licks were better, but I like them more too :lol:

Fret, your Wrath Within tab is in the first post.

Arcane, your Bodom Beach Terror tab is in the first post.

Orb, that Shadow Island tab is very good. I may use parts of it when I finish it.

Fret, your Wrath Within tab is in the first post.

Arcane, your Bodom Beach Terror tab is in the first post.

Orb, that Shadow Island tab is very good. I may use parts of it when I finish it.

Baller thanks a lot. Haven't checked out arcane's BBT tab, but Fret's wrath within tab was fantastic (used it to make my new cover), so I'm glad that's on the front page.

Does anyone have a tab for Power, Wisdom, Courage by Powerglove?

I've got a pretty shaky start, I'm about 3 min in, although I haven't GP'd it.

If I may, can I do a request?

The Chaos Ridden Years version of Hate Crew Deathroll, the keyboard/bass drum/roope's guitar part. I so absolutely love it,

I tried to tab it, but I am such a sucky tabber and always end up with the wrong notes:lol:

It isn't that long, and shouldn't take so long to tab for you guys.:)

EDIT: i'll look on the dvd and see if I can figure out something more from there

EDIT2: no good:(

The Chaos Ridden Years version of Hate Crew Deathroll, the keyboard/bass drum/roope's guitar part. I so absolutely love it,

I tried to tab it, but I am such a sucky tabber and always end up with the wrong notes:lol:

EDIT: i'll look on the dvd and see if I can figure out something more from there

Arcane said at one point he was working on a full tab set for the entire CRY show, dunno what his progress is on it but I'm eagerly awaiting it as well :)

Something like this:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kffxi4

Oh that, yeah that's right. I didn't use a guitar to tab it, so I just put F# instead of G. I thought you were referring to bar numbers.

I'm not ready with the complete show yet (haven't worked on it for a while) , but I can give you one tab each day if you want - then I've got enough time to finish it.

That'd be fantastic. I've been eagerly awaiting the day you finish it for the solo battle between alexi and janne for a while now :)