TAB Thread.

lol_wut.jpg

hi all one request and a question

i've been wanting to learn the solo alexi does at about 1:32 for a while, i tried to figure it out myself...but i'm really not good at figuring out songs....especially solos.....so if someone could tab it out it would be greatly appreciated.

and the question is- i was looking at some of the older pages the other day and i believe i saw that someone said they were working on "stone cold soul" by stone. thats probably my favorite stone song, and i was just wondering whatever happened to that tab.

thanks in advance :)

Last edited by a moderator:
12 Donkeys

Guitar Heroes - 12 Donkeys

Anybody else got some problems with the guitar pro soundfonts?
Don't know if it's a Vista problem but now I have wrong names for each instrument and that makes it hard to tab anything.

Distorted = 29 Pizzicato
Overdriven = 30 Harp 1
Bass = Strings 2
all Keys are wrong
only drums are still drums.

so when I want to tab anything I have to listen to each instrument before to become the one I want

I have this problem too. I don't know why it's doing it, but it only started doing it a few weeks ago and it's really annoying. I use GP4 mostly, so it's not too annoying most of the time but when I do use it, I don't change sounds because of that.

Hey all I’ve been along time lurker so i decided to register finally, first of all thank you all for these awesome tabs! :)

I've been trying to figure out some of the riffs in 12 Donkeys, particularly the riff that starts around 1:04. I've never tabbed anything before so I thought it would be a nice place to start, it sounds simple enough, but I can’t work it out!!

I'm at work at the moment but I will up my shoddy attempt later, but has anyone else attempted this?

Welcome to the forum, James.

I already posted it in this post but here's my tab of the song:
Guitar Heroes - 12 Donkeys

It's incomplete, but might help you out on a few things. I would like to see your tab of anything else that you may add, since people actually uploading tabs they've done themselves is rare around here.

Hey I dont know if this is the right place to ask this but:

Im currently learning Needled 24/7, and Im realy anal about songs I learn, like I have to pick everything perfectly and use all the right fingerings. So my question is if there is a good video anywhere of either the band or just Alexi playing the song that has a good view of Alexi so I can see his picking and his fingerings for the song? Thanks.

Like Steve said, if you watch that Reap 'N' Roll Licks video, you'll see Alexi demonstrate the intro lead melody.

I can't really think of any videos that show the rest of the song particularly well, but this tab is rather accurate in most places:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/q6zv9r

Of course, if there's anything you're unsure about, then feel free to post here again and specify bar numbers and track names and then we can discuss the accuracy of small sections

hi all one request and a question

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z2ltm8PxxQ

i've been wanting to learn the solo alexi does at about 1:32 for a while, i tried to figure it out myself...but i'm really not good at figuring out songs....especially solos.....so if someone could tab it out it would be greatly appreciated.

and the question is- i was looking at some of the older pages the other day and i believe i saw that someone said they were working on "stone cold soul" by stone. thats probably my favorite stone song, and i was just wondering whatever happened to that tab.

thanks in advance :)

Firstly, thanks to 'inuenDO' for posting my tab of the solos in the documentary. It is indeed missing from the first post, so I was update that in a minute.

And to you, bodom578, it was me that is tabbing the Stone stuff. Here's what you're looking for:
Stone - Stone Cold Soul

@bodom578: I thought it was in the first post but i cant find it anymore so i uploaded it again. Link it starts in bar 19.

It's the old version that's in the first post, the one that only tabs the Hellion solo in 8th triplets. The new version, I only wrote up because Nazgul asked for it and I never got round to doing it.

Corny said:
Ok, I was bored, so here's my tiny contribution to the thread.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3ptmk1

Here you go, Dagurgisla!

Nice work!

Have you heard this classic piece?
Please, make tabs for that song!! There are so many cool riffs...
Roope Latvala rules!

Last edited by a moderator: